Log Horizon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Log Horizon

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 pm

I wonder how many of you realized that
Spoiler :
Rundelhaus is a NPC
It wasn't easy to notice but... hints and stuff were dropped in episode 14. If you didn't notice watch it again closely.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:18 pm

mirkosp wrote:I wonder how many of you realized that
Spoiler :
Rundelhaus is a NPC
It wasn't easy to notice but... hints and stuff were dropped in episode 14. If you didn't notice watch it again closely.
Spoiler :
It was the part where they showed his name tag next to isuzu's that made me wonder. where she is titled adventurer and he's titled sorcerer, although I was thinking it could just be a coincidence.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:55 am

Spoiler :
No coincidence, and the OP is pretty much spoiler heavy if you actually pay attention to it when you watch it.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:23 am

WOW!
Spoiler :
Now there is a story people are telling on what Shiroe did

SheeGee
Org Profile

Post by SheeGee » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:08 am

Lord Marve is one creepy looking dude.

Also
Spoiler :
Story Teller lady (the one telling the story about the adventurers to the kids in the Palace) from like a few eps back running around Akihabara?? Suspicious....
Image Image Image

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:45 am

aw, looks like it's over, too bad, really enjoyed this show. less emotional stuff than sword arts online but overall I think it did better world building and I definitely liked the main character more. hope they do a continuation although somehow I doubt it

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:56 am

Jasta85 wrote:hope they do a continuation although somehow I doubt it
http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/ ... tumn_2014/

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:22 pm

oh sweet, although reading the comments season 1 covered 5 out of 7 of the existing volumes, hopefully they have enough material for the second season without relying on filler material, but just happy this will be continued

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:39 am

Season 2 is here,

A little confusing in a few parts but looking forward to the rest of this season.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:50 am

Fuckyeah it goes on! I like how it starts quite fast. Really nice especially since the pacing was a little slow towards the end in the first season.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”