Brothers Conflict

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Brothers Conflict

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:21 am

AniDB wrote:Hinata Ema is the only daughter of a famous adventurer, Hinata Rintarou. One day, Ema learns that Rintarou is going to remarry with a successful apparel maker named Asahina Miwa. Since she doesn't want to disturb them, Ema decides to move out and live with her 13 new brothers in a mansion called Sunrise Residence. As they live under the same roof, romance is starting to grow between Ema and the Asahina brothers.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Brothers Conflict

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 pm

This show is just really fucking creepy.

I know I'm not in the target audience and everything, but I really hope that anybody in any audience feels the same way I do :uhoh:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: Brothers Conflict

Post by AimoAio » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:29 am

No you're right, even a crazy bishonen fan like me finds it kinda creepy, especially the setting, I mean 13 brothers, wtf. >__> Also the MC is pretty much like every other doormat protag in Otome games, I really don't understand how people can be this submissive, plus it's sooo annoying to watch.

To be honest, none of the characters really appeal all that much to me. Maybe they'll grow on me later, I dunno but I do LOVE Subaru. He's so cute and adorable so I think I'll keep watching this series just for him. XD <3

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”