Magi (manga)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Magicflier
Org Profile

Re: Magi (manga)

Post by Magicflier » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:42 am

High-level trolling, i swear to god >>

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:45 am

Good chapter this week. Very interesting group we have going into the next few chapters. Praying to all the Magi gods for some Morgiana x Alibaba action. :awesome:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:50 am

Something I just realized is that I actually like all the characters in this series. So many series have at least one annoying character (half the time it's the main character) who I absolutely can't stand. This one is different, reminds me a bit of the full metal alchemist series in how the overall, serious story can still have its really funny moments.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:56 pm

hah, alibaba can't get a break. he's probably going to end up with some kind of trauma from seeing everyone else getting together while he's still single. Really hope the author actually lets him and morgiana get together, heh

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:03 am

Haha aww, that's cute. Really awesome how those two became household vessels though! :up: :up:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:56 pm

I love how they gave a great confidence boost to Alibaba and then smashed his pride again when they announced their relationship. HAHA. The cruelty. XD

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:56 am

Awwwww this new chapter was just so damn cute, feelings everywhere, wow, I didn't think this would actually happen, although there's still a bunch of misunderstandings between them, at least they're a little closer. The different expressions on alibaba's face in this chapter are hilarious, I burst out laughing several times

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 pm

ok, this whole arc is officially about alibaba being trolled by his household. Haha, I needed some laughs and the new chapter delivered. at least everything is sorted out now, I hate when misunderstandings last forever

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”