Naruto (manga)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Naruto (manga)

Postby mirkosp » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

My Anime List wrote:Before Naruto's birth, a great demon fox had attacked the Hidden Leaf Village. A man known as the 4th Hokage sealed the demon inside the newly born Naruto, causing him to unknowingly grow up detested by his fellow villagers. Despite his lack of talent in many areas of ninjutsu, Naruto strives for only one goal: to gain the title of Hokage, the strongest ninja in his village. Desiring the respect he never received, Naruto works towards his dream with fellow friends Sasuke and Sakura and mentor Kakashi as they go through many trials and battles that come with being a ninja.

This thread is for discussing the manga. To discuss the anime, use this thread instead.
mirkosp
MODkip

Re: Naruto (manga)

Postby Jasta85 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:40 pm

bit of an odd time to put this up, considering Armageddon is currently taking place in the anime and every overpowered character and technique is currently being unleashed heh.

I always thought there was going to be a final showdown between naruto and sasuke (and hopefully they kill each other) but now it looks like it's going to be a happy ending type deal
Jasta85

Re: Naruto (manga)

Postby cranitaa » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 am

Naruto and Bleach are like Lemon and Lime, practically. Naruto is being aimed for the younger Toonami audience and Bleach for the older Adult Swim viewers, in the U.S. But, I'm going to have to go with Bleach. I lost all respect for the Naruto anime after "filler hell", so the manga is the only thing that can really compete in my mind.
cranitaa

Return to Anime Series Discussion