Shingeki no Kyojin

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Under Construction

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Have you ever hated someone/something sooooo bad that you wanted to completely obliterate them and violently pound the living shit out of it? Eren does.

Have you ever wanted the most amazing supernatural power granting unlimited strength and power to do so? Eren does.

Did you get it? No? Eren did.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:16 pm

I saw the new jack the giant slayer movie this weekand with friends, was ok, not awesome but not bad either. There were a couple of scenes in it though that really reminded me of this series, like one part where this army of giants bursts out of a forest chasing after a bunch of soldiers on horseback.

just reminded me of how awesome this series could be if a proper, big budget, live action adaption were ever done of it.

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Eren is a monster. What a great protagonist!

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Wow. That was freaking awesome. So intense.
Spoiler :
I love the "I'm going to kill you all" face that Eren had, and the desperate nature of that standoff, it really has me wondering what will happen to our main characters now. For sure Eren is going to go look in that basement. Can't wait to see what he will find. Looks like the Titans are the result of some kind of experiment gone horribly wrong, but Eren & Mikasa might be the ultimate intended results?

Good to know why the massive and armored titans were able to appear and then disappear suddenly. Wondering if massive titan might be.... Eren's dad? D:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:14 am

That was one awesome speech. The shouting added a lot of tension to it :awesome: I was kinda hoping that they would not accept his speech, though. I wanted them to fight their way out. But that would probably mean no coming back, so this is probably for the best. :)

So I have this little theory:
At 3:58 in episode 10 there was this green color flash right when Eren transformed. The same color flash was also in episode 4 at 20:44 when the large titan appeared behind Eren. That would also explain how the titan just disappeared without a trace.
ImageImage

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 am

oh, I forgot to add to my theory.
So the large titan could be in the end just a normal human, probably someone really important since that would add a lot of tension to the twist :sorcerer:
ImageImage

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:03 am

just read chapter 46 which came out recently, so awesome, what a turn in events
Spoiler :
With the power of yuri love, Ymir has decided to side with Reiner and Berthold instead of Eren. The monkey titan is apparently really important and has something to do with the future of the world
so excited, need moar chapters =(

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:53 am

ibabrak wrote:oh, I forgot to add to my theory.
So the large titan could be in the end just a normal human, probably someone really important since that would add a lot of tension to the twist :sorcerer:
Yeah I support that

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:55 am

ibabrak wrote:oh, I forgot to add to my theory.
Yep, I think that's pretty obvious, the big titan and the armored titan.
Spoiler :
The question is, who. Good candidates: Eren's dad? Pixis? Even my favorite idea.... that one of them is somehow the king. We know there's a king, and that he's in the inner city, but what if he's not really there? They've not made reference to him really, and there were apparently nobles living outside the walls?! (where was Pixis when he was introduced? wasn't that out past wall Maria?!)
Wat. :dino:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”