Shingeki no Kyojin

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OropherZero
Org Profile

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin

Post by OropherZero » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:02 pm

so i started reading the manga... hooo boy... not sure whether the anime is going to censor some of this or whether they'll go the elfen lied route. At least when you read it in manga form it's just black and white, no red >_>

Drageer
Org Profile

Post by Drageer » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:38 am

The manga really is still in the state of explaining everything and developing the characters more in my opinion. They have present events going on while they explain everything though. I love the plot twists that they have though, they never fail to deliver.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:41 pm

ep 3,

Well, MC has at least become tolerable now, still not quite likable. However, the supporting cast is helping make up for it (potato girl ftw :) )

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 am

ooohhh getting more interesting :D
Jasta85 wrote:(potato girl ftw :) )
+1

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:04 am

Jasta85 wrote:Well, MC has at least become tolerable now, still not quite likable. However, the supporting cast is helping make up for it (potato girl ftw :) )
I actually like the MC quite a lot. At least he's not one of those pathetic characters that don't really have the will to do shit unless people force them to. :up:
Episode three was really good as any other so far.
ImageImage

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:59 am

Food-lovers always win <3

Awesomness :up:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:04 pm

I never thought I would laugh at this show, but POTATO GIRL. Potato girl is the best character.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Shingeki no Kyojin

Post by TEKnician » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Please don't kill potato girl. Please don't kill potato girl. Please don't kill potato girl. Please don't kill potato girl. Please don't kill potato girl. Please don't kill potato girl. ><

Their 3D movement gear has got to be the coolest gadgets since swords themselves. Whoever came up with that idea is genius.

I gotta say, I was NOT expecting this series to have humor of any kind. It was almost unfitting. But nonetheless enjoyable. Didn't want to see Eren look like a noob but I guess it build character. Still not sure if Misaka likes him or is just protective.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:22 am

OropherZero wrote:so i started reading the manga... hooo boy... not sure whether the anime is going to censor some of this or whether they'll go the elfen lied route. At least when you read it in manga form it's just black and white, no red >_>
Great, I already wince every time the Titans eat people. If they started adding crunching sounds or anymore to that, I might not be able to handle it. :|
TEKnician wrote: Their 3D movement gear has got to be the coolest gadgets since swords themselves. Whoever came up with that idea is genius.
x2 on this! I can't wait to see them actually fight the titans using this, it'll be so cool! :up: Also LOL at this, :rofl:
Spoiler :

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 pm

AimoAio wrote:
Spoiler :
lol :rofl: I love that part!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”