Shingeki no Kyojin

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
EimiJ7
Org Profile

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin

Post by EimiJ7 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:31 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:it's literally impossible to hold back on learning more about this series. It's just too great.
Completely agree! I just finished catching up with the manga :shock: I want the next chapter now!

I love the way the anime is adapting the series though. It changed the story around to be chronological and the animation continues to amaze me (not to mention I absolutely love the opening song)

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Ep4: Woah, was totally not expecting that at the end. :shock: And you guys talking about the manga is making me want to read it too but I don't want to lose the excitement I have every week for an episode. ;__; MUST NOT GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION....!

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:10 pm

AimoAio wrote:Ep4: Woah, was totally not expecting that at the end. :shock: And you guys talking about the manga is making me want to read it too but I don't want to lose the excitement I have every week for an episode. ;__; MUST NOT GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION....!

not going to work, with all the crap that's going to be coming out in the next few eps I would have eventually given in and read it anyway. I can't believe only 1 chapter comes out a month for this series. The author throws curve balls every other chapter with new developments and theories on what the hell is going on.

Is this seriously his first manga? can't find any others drawn by him. If so it's an amazing debut

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:07 am

AimoAio wrote:Ep4: Woah, was totally not expecting that at the end. :shock: And you guys talking about the manga is making me want to read it too but I don't want to lose the excitement I have every week for an episode. ;__; MUST NOT GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION....!
2x
Let's do our best, May. MUST NOT GIVE IN. It freaking hard.
ImageImage

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:25 am

^ they'll give in when they see the end of the next ep, if I'm right in guessing at what point the next episode will end =)

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 am

I'm also trying really hard to resist...it's really difficult. This show so far though has been way better than I was expecting it to be, awesome stuff.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 am

Quite an awesome show we got here. I'm not that hooked, but it entertains me a lot.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:28 pm

The manga is really great, however I have a feeling they're going to have to make an anime ending because even if they made a second season, they would catch up with the manga pretty quickly. This is the problem the first full metal alchemist anime had, it caught up with the manga really quickly so they basically created an entirely new storyline while taking small elements from the manga as they both progressed.

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Sneak peak at next ep released.
slightly nsfw imagery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pDKPe7BZPE

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Well Sasha did it again!! stealing that meat xD
Spoiler :
Daamnn Samuel got knocked the fuck out!

This is now starting to become badass, I wonder how the next will be. I had a nice laugh in this episode.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”