Suisei no Gargantia

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
TEKnician
Org Profile

Suisei no Gargantia

Post by TEKnician » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Pretty sure they're gonna freak out now.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

post-it
Org Profile

Re: Suisei no Gargantia

Post by post-it » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Details don't seem to matter with this series:
2nd episode was in-line with conflicting technologies.

Its now on my list ^__^ ... THx

Drageer
Org Profile

Post by Drageer » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:43 am

The art in this anime is beautiful and the girl's eyes are very vibrant compared to some of the others. The story is pretty decent in my opinion and I'm interested to see how it'll turn out. That robot design is pretty sweet too

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Ep 3 ... first a Fish offering of friendship and now, Raw fullsize Turkey T_T
... he's staying .. for his health? Begin "Infinite Stratos II" and give this series
a PLOT! ....

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:18 pm

TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN (literally all I could think about)

God, MC is such a bro. That last bit at the end just sealed the deal. FEEEELS.

Mecha pirate battles, dope ass MC, and character feels to boot. This show just keeps getting better and better. Apart from SnK, this is the one show that I seriously look forward to every week. It still makes me sad that this is only 12 eps. ;___;

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:04 am

Drageer wrote:The art in this anime is beautiful and the girl's eyes are very vibrant compared to some of the others.
We're talking about Naruko Hanaharu at the character design... with all the due implications. :asd:

TEKnician
Org Profile

Suisei no Gargantia

Post by TEKnician » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Aww, Ledo is incredibly good at following orders. Too good, on fact. Funny how he tossed that Team Rocket. Lol.

I'm genuinely entertained by this series. Can't wait for next ep!
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:13 am

pacotacoshell wrote:TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN (literally all I could think about)

Mecha pirate battles, dope ass MC, and character feels to boot. This show just keeps getting better and better. Apart from SnK, this is the one show that I seriously look forward to every week. It still makes me sad that this is only 12 eps. ;___;
My exact thoughts during episode 3. LOL. :up: This show's just too good for only 12 eps, how could they possibly expect to fit everything in such a short time? D:
Spoiler :
Unless the rest of the eps are dedicated to showing him adapt to life and befriending those on Gargantia, only to have him go back home shortly afterwards. The end. Now that'd be lame.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:33 am

AimoAio wrote:
pacotacoshell wrote:TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN (literally all I could think about)

My exact thoughts during episode 3. LOL. :up: This show's just too good for only 12 eps, how could they possibly expect to fit everything in such a short time? D:
Spoiler :
Unless the rest of the eps are dedicated to showing him adapt to life and befriending those on Gargantia, only to have him go back home shortly afterwards. The end. Now that'd be lame.
I had exact same thoughts on the team rocket part

as for Aimo's spoiler tag (I'll give my response to your response :awesome: )
Spoiler :
if its 12 eps because of that it would actually not be all that lame, first off with all that character building they can pull of a really sad parting end.
I do however highly doubt that will be the case and something as crazy as steins; gate will happen but resolved so quickly we would want a season 2

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 am

Eake4 wrote:
Spoiler :
if its 12 eps because of that it would actually not be all that lame, first off with all that character building they can pull of a really sad parting end.
I do however highly doubt that will be the case and something as crazy as steins; gate will happen but resolved so quickly we would want a season 2
Spoiler :
But I'm not looking for a really sad parting end. :P I'm looking for something with an epic plot for this type of anime, the touching stuff can just be an extra. xD But yeah I do hope there'll be an S2 if they try and pull off something as crazy as S;G otherwise I get the feeling everything will be too rushed and underdeveloped.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”