Suisei no Gargantia

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Re: Suisei no Gargantia

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu May 16, 2013 11:42 am

:nono: MFW the Hideauze ends up being a somewhat humanoid female with tentacles who also wants to hang out with Ledo and get to know him.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun May 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Damn son, shit has hit all the fans.
Spoiler :
IS COMMANDER THE FIRST TO GO?!

I feel that going to the "whalesquid" territory is going to be the end-game situation that answers all the questions about this world and the Hidaeuze so the commander might really end up dying for the sake of that happening. Also Ledo domino affected this entire fleet to hell. Good job buddy.
IT'S GETTING INTENSE MAN. :ying: Really can't wait to see what unfolds in the end. Lots of questions that need answering in this show!

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

.. is .. this part of his 4 Weeks Leave .. on Avalon?
Spoiler :
He already has his Citizenship via Amy!

.. and, we don't know WHERE the Ergosphere/Wormhole exists!

the freedoms of Sleep, Food and Reproduction are available.

.. the only thing that makes any sence is they are caught between Wormholes!

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon May 20, 2013 12:19 am

pacotacoshell wrote:Damn son, shit has hit all the fans.
Spoiler :
IS COMMANDER THE FIRST TO GO?!

I feel that going to the "whalesquid" territory is going to be the end-game situation that answers all the questions about this world and the Hidaeuze so the commander might really end up dying for the sake of that happening. Also Ledo domino affected this entire fleet to hell. Good job buddy.
IT'S GETTING INTENSE MAN. :ying: Really can't wait to see what unfolds in the end. Lots of questions that need answering in this show!
Agreed, as I predicted, things have finally got moving and shit has most definitely got real!
Great episode :up: I have a very good feeling about where the last half of this show is going.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon May 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Ok ok, so hear me out here...
Spoiler :
So, Chamber cannot reconnect. The reason he can't reconnect is because he and Ledo went back in time when they went through the wormhole. Ledo ends up inadvertently starting the entire war by killing the whalesquid ;____;

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon May 20, 2013 3:28 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:Ok ok, so hear me out here...
Spoiler :
So, Chamber cannot reconnect. The reason he can't reconnect is because he and Ledo went back in time when they went through the wormhole. Ledo ends up inadvertently starting the entire war by killing the whalesquid ;____;
O__O

You may have just spoiled the entire premise, lol. That is an interesting theory! A couple of things that would run contrary to that, but we'll see if the next ep confirms it.
Spoiler :
I am most curious what they'll find in terms of the artifacts hidden in the whalesquid territory. I have a feeling that this is where they'll be going in the next episode, and what they'll find will probably go some way to explaining where Ledo is relative to where he originally came from.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Mon May 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Spoiler :
.. I was thinking the same thing! ... or:
Spoiler :
he restarts the war after the earth became a Water World after the original war ended!??

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Mon May 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
and then he becomes his own great, great, ..., great, grandfather.
Under Construction

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue May 21, 2013 9:17 am

I am also super interested to see what exactly they salvage.
Spoiler :
Anyone else notice how the maps behind Ridgett actually show landmasses? Anyone want to bet that the reason they're on Gargantia and not on land is because it's deep inside of whalesquid territory?

pieetrr
Org Profile

Post by pieetrr » Thu May 23, 2013 9:23 am

Yes,finally!The pimpslaps are going in!Me see squid,me kill squid.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”