Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Post by pacotacoshell » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 am

Jasta85 wrote:Ep 15, Sorata's Dad is awesome
The mom is pretty hilarious too but yes I agree xD I love the course everything is going right now, everyone's on the right track and following their dreams (for now).
Spoiler :
Hopefully Nanami and Sorata don't fail this time ;__;

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Real fathers get drunk and harass their sons while they bathe.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 am

Can we please for the love of god let Nanami and Sorata have a moment in the next episode?

OTP PLEASE ;________________;

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:04 am

These guys are in collage right? I think they are safely beyond the "over-dramatic surprise and embarrassment at the thought of kissing" age.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 am

Jasta85 wrote:These guys are in collage right? I think they are safely beyond the "over-dramatic surprise and embarrassment at the thought of kissing" age.
They're in high school, SO IT CAN AND WILL HAPPEN. HOPEFULLY. ;___;

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:10 am

Jasta85 wrote:These guys are in collage right? I think they are safely beyond the "over-dramatic surprise and embarrassment at the thought of kissing" age.
It's Japan. You never get over that age in Japan. Unless you're a perverted couple that happens to be parents of main hero.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:40 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:
It's animu. You never get over that age in animu. Unless you're in a hentai and skip the kissing altogether.
Fixed.

Joe88
Org Profile

Post by Joe88 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Sorata is finally catching on now

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:16 am

I cringed quite a bit in the last episode. I can't help but feel that Sorata (and to an extent, Nanami) are using Jin/Misaki as some sort of beta couple, or trying to make Jin's/Misaki's relationship work to vent out their own UST between them, or something of the sort.
Under Construction

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:37 am

8bit_samurai wrote:I cringed quite a bit in the last episode. I can't help but feel that Sorata (and to an extent, Nanami) are using Jin/Misaki as some sort of beta couple, or trying to make Jin's/Misaki's relationship work to vent out their own UST between them, or something of the sort.
Sorata has been doing that a lot. Since he wasn't able to succeed in fulfilling his dream no matter how much effort he put into it he kept pushing Mashiro to make the most of her talents regardless of the fact that she was more interested in him. That why he couldn't make an appealing game concept for so long because he was so focused on what he wanted to game to be and less about what the audience might be interested in.

Reminds me a lot of parents who try and realize their dreams through their children, trying to make them sports stars, models or business tycoons.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”