Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Post by mirkosp » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 pm

ANN wrote:Togashi Yuuta, a boy who used to suffer from chuunibyou, and Takanashi Rikka, who still has the syndrome, made a true contract with each other (that is, they are dating). They are in the middle of enjoying real life to the fullest... or should be. However, Shichimiya Satone a.k.a. Sophia Ring SP Saturn VII, a friend from middle school and the one suffering the most from chuunibyou, appears and turns Togashi's life upside down. And so, a battle between Saturn and Jaou Shingan (True Eye of the Devil King) begins.

Magicflier
Org Profile

Re: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Post by Magicflier » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Very much enjoying this anime, though there are a load of discussions in animesuki's forums already but all i can say so far is i love the idea of this anime very much! XD The animation is also amazing.. as expected of KyoAni

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:27 pm

I really, really like it so far. The main couple is something I've never seen before; two mega nerds. xD I love how they add in the crazy animated action scenes in episode 2. They did it really well!

Question: Should I be watching the Lite episodes, or are they just recaps or something?

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:I really, really like it so far. The main couple is something I've never seen before; two mega nerds. xD I love how they add in the crazy animated action scenes in episode 2. They did it really well!

Question: Should I be watching the Lite episodes, or are they just recaps or something?
Their side stories from different perspective, quite enjoyable too so check them out! It's something you might not be able to see in the parent story :D (Like how Yuuta/Rikka was like in their middle school years)

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Ooooh, that sounds cool. Gonna watch them today then! xD

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Those lite episodes confused the hell out of me, when do they show those on TV? in a different time slot?

other than that I really enjoyed this show, and it's the little things that really got me loving it, like the way Rikka dances onto the train or the "interrogation scene" in ep 1.

btw, I thought the humor and animation seemed really similar to clannad, wasn't surprised at all when it turned out to be the same director.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm actually pretty surprised at this show...and I'm liking it more than I thought I would. Perhaps I identify with Rikka too much... I am after all the wielder of the singularity flame, the ZephyrStar. EVILDOERS BEWARE! I also never grew up.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:59 am

Dark Flame Master :oops:

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:20 am

Yeah, I freakin' love this show. But, when will the powers of the Dark Flame Master re-awaken?

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Jasta85 wrote:Those lite episodes confused the hell out of me, when do they show those on TV? in a different time slot?
http://www.youtube.com/user/KyoaniChannel

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”