Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Re: Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Post by AlexxAMV » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:31 am

i think its gt the bulying also..if i would have just turned it into a child-friend mutual love it would have affected the overall genr of the series probably....ad i want him with Satsuki more especially after the 8th episode...anyway..fo me at least its the kind of series that after watching an ep...i instantly get really anxious to see what happens in the next one
-Alex-

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 am

Eake4 wrote:Why...
Spoiler :
Why would you reject Chisato???
2x!!! with three exclamation marks
Spoiler :
I do think that in the end he'll end up going for Chisato since that's just how anime works... Most of the time there's that rule the first girl to appear in the show will be the one he chooses. I usually don't like this system (Especially in Clannad :evil: ) but I really want him with Chisato. I don't really care that much for Satsuki.
ImageImage

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:54 am

ibabrak wrote:
Eake4 wrote:Why...
Spoiler :
Why would you reject Chisato???
2x!!! with three exclamation marks
Spoiler :
I do think that in the end he'll end up going for Chisato since that's just how anime works... Most of the time there's that rule the first girl to appear in the show will be the one he chooses. I usually don't like this system (Especially in Clannad :evil: ) but I really want him with Chisato. I don't really care that much for Satsuki.
Just like how Mashiro Iro Symphony put me down.
Spoiler :
I basically raged when I saw that the main char isnt gonna go any deeper with the blonde girl. And me too, I really dont care much about satsuki, infact I really didnt want her to appear so that Chisato would've had a nice time. Im also hoping that this anime has an Angel Beats! ending giving us all teary eyes or something like that.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Eake4 wrote: Just like how Mashiro Iro Symphony put me down.
oh my god, exactly, I didn't wanna bring Mashiro-iro since I already mentioned Clannad and I didn't want the topic to loose focus of Koi to Senkyo, but yeah... Mashiro Iro pissed me off big time...
Spoiler :
If they at least matched him with that redhead if not with Sena :,(
I must be weird but there are just too many shows where I favor different heroin then what they end up choosing. Another mention has to go to Baka to Testo (Minami team! go! go! :awesome: )
If they aren't gonna go for my favorites they should just do it Amagami SS & Yosuga no Sora arc style :nono:
ImageImage

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:56 pm

hahaha i liked the combi with minami in baka test also....yet in koi senkyo ...who knows how they will develop..tho currently there's a vague satsuki favour after "baka"jima actually expressed not actually "loving" chisato...yet the good part is..it still aint sure how he will go in the end..i just hope it wont be a trolling ending like alot of anime's get..in wich nothing is especially solved so they leave a place for a 2nd season...wich never appears..there are unfortunatelly alot of examples
-Alex-

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:58 am

Too many things just suddenly happened in episode 10, it took me awhile for the things that just happened to sink in..
Spoiler :
I thought for a moment there that Chisato was going to go yandere too

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:17 am

Wow, series is doing quite well, I swear if Chisato just recovers from then does nothing but accept it and Oojima x satsuki, I will kill someone.

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 am

Eake4 wrote:Wow, series is doing quite well, I swear if Chisato just recovers from then does nothing but accept it and Oojima x satsuki, I will kill someone.
lol...well the chisato *trauma-like* apparent problem sure gives the series a posibility to go more serious....yet dont know..ojima in ep 10 didnt seem not to actually love chisato..since he asked her to see him as himself in the 1st place..so prolly the fact she apparently sees him as a replacement for sum1 else might be the fact that makes him unable to share her feelings
-Alex-

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 am

Well f*k him! We need to see something as sad as Clannad After Story if this Anime wants to get a high mark from me.

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:09 am

Episode 11....Chisato 1 - Satsuki 0
-Alex-

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”