Binbougami ga!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
kenisama
Org Profile

Re: Binbougami ga!

Post by kenisama » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:45 pm

I'd have to agree, the third ep just didn't have the same pizzazz the first two eps had. I'm hoping it doesn't become a trend...
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:54 pm

ep 4, a soso ep, but the last minute made up for it, we needs some more pure comedy eps

I am glad they are introducing more characters though, next ep looks like there will be another one

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm

The combination of Inugami with that Kami exorcist or whatever is totally hilarious :awesome:
Spoiler :
Just don't let that poor guy die or get hospitalized, I mean he's got a whole family to take care of.
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 pm

lol, I keep cracking up at all the DBZ references in this series, although I wish they would go back to the slapstick humor from the first two eps rather than all this touchy feely drama

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm liking this touchy feely drama. They seem to be doing it right, at least. As long as they don't overdo it. Though, I guess it would be nice to contrast it with some pure slap stick humor eps. From the looks of things with the intro to the new character next ep, it might be that way.
Under Construction

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 am

I like this a lot but I actually thought that Momoji would be the main character and the show would focus on her taking Ichiko's fortune, but it focuses on Ichiko's character development instead. Not that I mind, but I would like another episode similiar to episode 2 :)
ImageImage

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 am

There needs to be more sexy nurse Momiji.
Under Construction

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 am

quote from eps 9 - "it's obviously darker than black" :awesome:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 pm

lol, ep 9 is what i've been waiting for, a throwback to the first couple eps with just a ton of comedy.

btw, is it wierd that I find momiji the most moe character in this series? Too many big breasted characters around these days, and you gotta appreciate a woman who cosplays, plus scenes like this:

|:> |:> |:>

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:10 am

Such a beautiful song :cry:
Jasta85 wrote:btw, is it wierd that I find momiji the most moe character in this series? Too many big breasted characters around these days, and you gotta appreciate a woman who cosplays, plus scenes like this
I wouldn't disagree with you there, especially after the most recent turn of events
Under Construction

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”