Sword Art Online

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by Eake4 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:54 am

They clearly wont beat that boss they damaged it and there was not even a little damage on the screen. Its like those Touhou games on insane difficulty.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Eake4 wrote:They clearly wont beat that boss they damaged it and there was not even a little damage on the screen. Its like those Touhou games on insane difficulty.
The damage that they put was only a tiny scratch, they must want the show to end already, unless something unexpected happens like most animes.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:
Eake4 wrote:They clearly wont beat that boss they damaged it and there was not even a little damage on the screen. Its like those Touhou games on insane difficulty.
The damage that they put was only a tiny scratch, they must want the show to end already, unless something unexpected happens like most animes.
That won't be the case. For it's scheduled for 25 episodes. Also, who would want to end this one? :awesome:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_Online
ImageImage

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

ibabrak wrote: That won't be the case. For it's scheduled for 25 episodes. Also, who would want to end this one? :awesome:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_Online
Thats exactly what I'm saying, so most likely something unexpected will probably happen next episode :D

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:
Well, to be fair, in actual MMO's, major bosses can take a helluva long time to bring down (10-20 minutes of constantly beating on them, so you're only doing like so it may take you like 10-15 seconds just to get 1% of their health). It's not all that hard, you just gotta get their pattern down and make sure everyone plays their part. Although usually groups will get completely killed a few times while figuring out what the boss's skills are (something they can't afford to do in SAO).

btw, why is Kirito still wearing the black coat thing he got from the first boss, you think he would have found a better piece of gear after 80 floors worth of loot.

And also, the game copies bodies of everyone playing, but aside from ep 1 I haven't seen any otaku type or out of shape looking gamers in the game. Did they all die off early on and only the players who are actually decent looking in RL survive till the upper levels? lol

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:40 am

Jasta85 wrote:btw, why is Kirito still wearing the black coat thing he got from the first boss, you think he would have found a better piece of gear after 80 floors worth of loot.
It changed.

And also, the game copies bodies of everyone playing, but aside from ep 1 I haven't seen any otaku type or out of shape looking gamers in the game. Did they all die off early on and only the players who are actually decent looking in RL survive till the upper levels? lol
Most likely. Also it's anime, you'd figure they'd make nerds looks good.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 am

We might end up getting boss fights till the end of the series if these boss are so dam difficult to even hurt.

1 think i dont understand is that why dont the guys actually train like those real RPGs where so many players have maxed out their stats so they can have much less difficulty in fighting stronger enemies. Although you get to see them train for a bit but you barely see anyone constantly training. Its japan so they should have players like that right?

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 am

Fun times. I love the boss design, so meaty D:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:41 pm

I love how this episode turned out, next week seems interesting now that they are back in their own world. I really wonder how Kirigaya will meet Yuuki again <3 .

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:42 pm

I love how this episode turned out, next week seems interesting now that they are back in their own world. I really wonder how Kirigaya will meet Yuuki again <3 .

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”