Sword Art Online

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OropherZero
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by OropherZero » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 am

he is a bit too strong at the moment, would like to see an ep with him fighting on the front lines, like the most recent dungeon and struggling a bit, think the show has already done a good enough job at showing his stats progression.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:42 am

TEKnician wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:the fact that it seems like every girl Kirito meets ends up having a bit of a thing for him is getting kinda corny. Sure he's the strong protector guy and you know..saved their lives, but would be nice if that was toned down a tad :sweat:
THIS
I hope you guys are aware that once the SAO part ends and they'll start animating ALO, it'll become a harem-tier situation, right?
I'm not even kidding.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 am

mirkosp wrote:
TEKnician wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:the fact that it seems like every girl Kirito meets ends up having a bit of a thing for him is getting kinda corny. Sure he's the strong protector guy and you know..saved their lives, but would be nice if that was toned down a tad :sweat:
THIS
I hope you guys are aware that once the SAO part ends and they'll start animating ALO, it'll become a harem-tier situation, right?
I'm not even kidding.
nooooooooo, keep your harems out of my MMO's.
Spoiler :
I just looked up what ALO was and it looks like there are 4 different MMO's (or at least MMO worlds) that they get involved in. Don't tell me they get trapped in each one each time, cause that's sort of lame. "You can only get out of this game by clearing all 100 floors...on wait, then you must beat 3 more games just like this wuahahahaha." Any idea if the anime will be covering all of these or is just going to stop at the end of SAO?

also, if this series doesn't include this scene then there will be blood in the streets:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... _-_242.jpg

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:32 am

I hear the anime is going to cover up to the end of ALO. As for that scene... everybody wants it, but we'll hardly get to see anything, if they'll animate it at all.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:37 am

Asuna needs to die. :evil:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 am

pacotacoshell wrote:Asuna needs to die. :evil:
no way!!
Asuna Team!!
I'm not gonna sway for those side story wenches :down:
ImageImage

TEKnician
Org Profile

Sword Art Online

Post by TEKnician » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:Asuna needs to die. :evil:
After she kills everyone else...leaving her and Kirito the only two left standing in the game.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am

mirkosp wrote:I hope you guys are aware that once the SAO part ends and they'll start animating ALO, it'll become a harem-tier situation, right?
I'm not even kidding.
Pffft, I click on the pic and the firs person I see is Klein. Even the guys want Kirito.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
mirkosp wrote:I hope you guys are aware that once the SAO part ends and they'll start animating ALO, it'll become a harem-tier situation, right?
I'm not even kidding.
Pffft, I click on the pic and the firs person I see is Klein. Even the guys want Kirito.
Oh gawd please give us some good footage later on so I can make this happen. |:>
Spoiler :
Also, having no knowledge of this manga, the fact that there's another 3 letter acronym being used for other online games makes me think that this series isn't going to "end" at "the end" of this game. :uhoh:

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:24 am

Yup, it really isn't.

Also, it's not a manga, it's a light novel.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”