Sword Art Online

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
NelTu
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by NelTu » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:45 am

I love this anime but my boyfriend pointed out last night that he felt the male to female ratio is off.
Not like a Harem but like other than Kirito, there aren't a lot of recurring male characters.
Killing you only reduces the number of idiots
Best Site EVAH Clicky! www.adurah.com/img/hp7_spoilers.jpg

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:36 am

looks like a harem to me, all of them bitches are in love with him
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:19 pm

I don't get why people don't like this. I haven't finished it myself, but my husband watched it and it looked pretty good to me.

Spaintakula
Org Profile

Post by Spaintakula » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Most of them are just following the hate train, others have their own likes which don't really fit with the "flow" and how the thing changed through the seasons

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:58 am

The first Arc was fantastic :) the 2nd one was quite OK. I just didn't like how they concentrate on other girl charakters instead of focusing on asuna x kirito.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:31 am

Oh no it's Yuuki, oh the feels... :cry:

Azzello
Org Profile

Post by Azzello » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:06 am

I got really hooked up on first season. The second one was kinda nah to me, it was somewhat good but I just don't like how they moved so far from original idea.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue May 05, 2015 9:12 am

I was getting 605 and 567, but anyway.
Somebody had made the Sword Art Online entry instead of selecting Sword Art Online (TV), but I now correctly aliased the former to the latter.
Moreover searching for Sword Art Online on its own will also show videos with Sword Art Online II (TV), Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment, and Sword Art Online Infinity Moment.
By the way, Sword Art Online II (TV) was under the unconfirmed name Sword Art Online 2, I just now confirmed that as well. With the new naming, searching for Sword Art Online (TV) will bring up Sword Art Online II (TV) as well, but Hollow Fragment and Infinity Moment still only show up with Sword Art Online on its own.

There are still a lot of unconfirmed titles to deal with actually. I generally only clean up select titles when prompted by request, but I guess I'll have to actually clean up the unconfirmed mess.

MrSharingan
Org Profile

Post by MrSharingan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:19 am

Awesome Series but Part II was nowhere near as good... Couldn't even finish part II but the first series was awesome!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”