Sword Art Online

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by mirkosp » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:47 am

Ibabrak, the point is that the novel the full thing is described. They could at least have hinted about it without showing anything instead of skipping completely. Consider they also cut out an "ecchi talk" bit (let's call it like that) which was very lulzy and completely fine for tv. That would have been amusing too.

Either way, I guess I'm glad that this is starting to actually get some real animation in the action parts.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 am

mirkosp wrote:Ibabrak, the point is that the novel the full thing is described. They could at least have hinted about it without showing anything instead of skipping completely. Consider they also cut out an "ecchi talk" bit (let's call it like that) which was very lulzy and completely fine for tv. That would have been amusing too.

Either way, I guess I'm glad that this is starting to actually get some real animation in the action parts.
oh, I see. I'm not reading the novel, not yet at least. My bad (as well as sorry for the double post on the previous page, it just happened :x)
And yeah, the action scenes were great in this episode :)
ImageImage

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:54 am

ep 10 was pretty good with the exception of the producers apparently
Spoiler :
cutting out THE F***EN GOOD BITS!!!! seriously, they show her strip and all but they don't even hint that they did ... other than the bed scene ofcourse. the scene where his hand got chopped was pretty epic ruined by the regeneration of itself (they could've had a journey to find an item healing a cut arm but no.
Im looking forward to next weeks episode mainly because of
Spoiler :
Kirito's declaration of love this week.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:57 am

Yeah, we need some crazy storage sharing scenes :awesome: :rofl:
ImageImage

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 am

To be honest, despite all these crazy animations, great fight scenes and good story/plot, this is still not the best in the season imo. I find Kokoro Connect much better for some reason, Im hoping however this becomes better enough to overtake Kokoro connect with its additional episodes.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:16 am

Ahhhehh......
Spoiler :
Knew it. But that old bastard definitely did something fishy. They wouldn't have highlighted that red scene if he hadn't. I'm not sure what he did, but he definitely was able to move out of the way. Time freeze? Time speed up? Whatever he did, he got that "look" of "WTF" and then did his thing that let him dodge that move.

Also... DAT ASSHOLE PARALYZER. >:| I was so glad to see him die finally. Knew the second he was joining the party that he'd pull something like that.

Glad to see the romance blossom at last. Better than most anime where they drag it out until episode 26.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:40 pm

I really can't wait.
Spoiler :
Later on floor 20 they will meet a young girl named Yui & treat her like their child
:ying:

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:25 pm

And 10 is the magic number...luv it <3
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Episode 11 <3 :

Wow, I got really excited in this episode
Spoiler :
I can't believe that they didn't show their marriage, but it was still good anyway.

Wow, Yui doesn't even know here memories, something is wrong here and what the hell was that in the end? It was soo weird.
Spoiler :
Its pretty funny how Kirito was telling Asuna a scary story in the woods and she got really freaked out when she saw Yui looking white, lol
Can't wait for next week

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:50 pm

I really liked the scenery in this ep, very pretty.

Was totally expecting Kirito and Asuna to get attacked on the forest, seeing as they didn't have any weapons with them. It's nice that they actually got some time to relax, at least for the most part.

If memory serves, there were some older looking characters in the forest too. Wonder if they were players or NPCs?

I'll never understand why characters who have faced all sorts of monsters are inexplicably afraid of ghosts, thats actually the second time this week I've seen that kind of thing happen. Granted, this is Asuna we're talking about, she must have been afraid she would lose :roll:

Does the bit where Asuna saved those kids continue into the next ep? Because she saved them and then the ep decided to ignore them in favor of Yui... it kinda makes the rescue irrelevant how they immediately ignored it like that. Hope we find out what was going on there...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”