Eureka Seven AO

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
TEKnician
Org Profile

Re: Eureka Seven AO

Post by TEKnician » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:11 am

Funimation is screwing me. their app is crashing all over the place and their website is laggy as hell. ill wait till its over...
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Episode 20: BONES trolls again.

Good episode but wow god damn it Truth.
Also I've hopped aboard the Fleur and Ao ship. :ying:

On a bit of an unfortunate note though, it looks like only 22 episodes will air on TV for AO and the last two will be on BD/DVD.
http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/2471/time

The BD/DVD for V8 (eps 21 - 23) releases January 29th 2013, and the BD/DVD for V9 (24 + Bonus) releases February 22nd 2013.

So, if no changes are made for the airing of these last 2 eps, we've got a 4 month wait.
:x

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Change of plans, apparently we're only waiting until November for the final two episodes. Welp, better than a 4-month wait. :?
Episode 22 still airs tomorrow. The November thing only affects episodes 23 and 24.

Anyways episode 21 was pretty fabulous.
Spoiler :
I'm LOVING that Maggie is getting more screentime, seriously. Although Truth continues to piss everyone off (and... the 'Codename Kanon' or whatever... well it looks like it's composed of a bunch of old theEND parts, but then again we saw it get blasted in episode 20 so... ? Well only the arms. Maybe it's torso was left in tact again and after a wave of magical trapar powers it went back to being the 'Codename Kanon.' Apparently that's what it came to AO's world as or something. Somehow).

I thought Elena's helmet blushing was a great little touch, and that whole scene with her and Ao and her face going from 'kawaii blushu' to ':|' was brilliant. XD
I heard some rumor about something big happening soon (be it next episode or sometime in the final episodes) possibly involving Renton. Though it's 100% a rumor, and I don't trust anyone for this series right now anyways. xD

TEKnician
Org Profile

Eureka Seven AO

Post by TEKnician » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Dropped.

I'll just wait for the DVD. There's other shows I'm interested in right now.

Oh BONES...why...
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Sucks you dropped it now.
(Well I guess not in a sense because we've got about a month for the final 2 eps. W/e, I can wait) but we got an appearance finally and tie-ins.
Spoiler :
Renton looks pretty cool, actually. I'm really diggin' his coat. Kinda awkward that Fujiwara voices him but -eh-, I'm gradually getting over it.
And as much as I hate Truth, I love how they animated him. Like really. Freakin' BONES, giving me conflicted feelings. With how he described his world though, like it almostmade me think that he came from the Movie Universe y'know? Not to mention the nod to the ship from the end of the movie that represented the Dove with the branch in it's beak from the story of Noah's Ark. That was AWESOME (STILL CONFUSING, BUT AWESOME. I'm actually pretty glad they even made a nod to the movie. I mean I know it wasn't popular, but I did really like the movie anyways).
Also I screeched a little seeing Renton pick up the toy robot in episode 22. I mean I know it wasn't his (likely just another product from the same manufacturer) but SUCH A NICE NOD TO THE ORIGINAL. I wonder who the people in the ship were, though. Kinda sucks that 'the ship of hope' from the Movie ends up like that. :'c
Really looking forward to Parallel Sign by LAMA being released as well. From what we've heard of it in the show, uguu it sounds fantastic. Good ol' Nakamura alt. rock musics.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Episodes 23 & 24 will be airing on November 22nd 2012; the news just got announced!
http://eurekaao-prj.net/?p=2118

I guess they'll be airing one after the other, so Japan gets an hour of AO. But at least that means we won't have to wait another week for the final episode.
Lookin' forward to it. :up:

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm

New CM posted for the double-episode finale of E7 comin' up in two weeks.
http://kissmysilence.tumblr.com/post/35 ... soccer-huh
Dem references.

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Awesome action scenes in the last 2 eps but a somewhat disappointing ending due to the lack of closure for other characters. Oh well, still enjoyed the show as a whole regardless of its flaws.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Yeah it was pretty decent. I quite liked the character anyways, and it had some kick butt music. 6/10 overall.

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 pm

So, I realized I totally skipped episode 22.

Not gonna change that Inception was easier to follow. I like supernatural stuff but this was a LIIIITLE much.

This show... I liked it. When it was bad, it was anime bad, so I can forgive it for that. Still super glad they made it, still glad to have watched it.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”