Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 am

ibabrak wrote:
Jasta85 wrote:for people reading the manga, with the series as it is so far do you recommend rereading the whole thing or does the anime pretty much cover everything?

it seems to me that the matches are somwhat shorter then in manga but they did cover everything I'd say.

Yeah I agree. I don't remember it left anything significant out...I think there were minor things here and there but it's not something I can really remember off the top of my head for now. XD
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby ibabrak » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:15 am

AimoAio wrote:
ibabrak wrote:
Jasta85 wrote:for people reading the manga, with the series as it is so far do you recommend rereading the whole thing or does the anime pretty much cover everything?

it seems to me that the matches are somwhat shorter then in manga but they did cover everything I'd say.

Yeah I agree. I don't remember it left anything significant out...I think there were minor things here and there but it's not something I can really remember off the top of my head for now. XD

I think that it might actually be all there, but all those important shots take like 2 pages in manga and on the contrary it only takes 5 secods in anime.
Well, I don't know how I would look at the anime if I hadn't had read the manga, but it's still really good. This is actually a reason why I always try to find out how many episodes anime is gonna have and if there's gonna be another season.
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby AimoAio » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 pm

True...I might have just missed that little instant they showed it. XD But Touou match coming up next episode. :shock: I can't believe it's time already for them to face him.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby ibabrak » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Yep, Aominecchi's coming
I don't like how they want to make us hate him even more then in manga.. If I remember correctly they made up pretty much the whole practice skipping scene except for the part.. I'm not gonna practice.. The only one who can beat me is me.
I might just have a bad memory thought.
Spoiler :
Also The first time we saw Aomine was in in gym but in manga he was on a rooftop!! :twisted:
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby AimoAio » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:12 pm

ibabrak wrote:Yep, Aominecchi's coming
I don't like how they want to make us hate him even more then in manga.. If I remember correctly they made up pretty much the whole practice skipping scene except for the part.. I'm not gonna practice.. The only one who can beat me is me.

You mean the reference to Tiger Woods and these people being too strong so rules had to be changed to accommodate them? XD
ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
Also The first time we saw Aomine was in in gym but in manga he was on a rooftop!! :twisted:

OH! I never even noticed that being off. XD Damn my memory is awful. I'm going to have to re-read this again. >__<
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby ibabrak » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm

AimoAio wrote:
ibabrak wrote:Yep, Aominecchi's coming

You mean the reference to Tiger Woods and these people being too strong so rules had to be changed to accommodate them? XD
ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :

OH! I never even noticed that being off. XD Damn my memory is awful. I'm going to have to re-read this again. >__<

oh that reference was actually there.. I meant all that eating of poor Sakurai's bento and breaking the hoop.. Well, it just seemed really adjusted
That's Haizaki's job, btw I loved "Aomine punch" :awesome:
Hehe, I don't think that re-reading it is necessery
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby Jasta85 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:32 pm

last ep was nice, aoimine's team is kicking ass even without him, and now he's finally here. Definitely want the next ep
Jasta85

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:32 pm

damnnn, aomine is pretty awesome, even if he is a dick. Also love how neither of the female managers can cook properly and one of the guys on each team can do it better heh
Jasta85

Postby ibabrak » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:22 pm

hmm, I feel like the first 8 minutes or so were 1 page of manga.

Even still.. the episode was good. For Kiyoshi is finally here! :awesome:
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby AimoAio » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Aww after watching episode 20 I realized something really horrible.

There's only 5 episodes left!!! D: Man, that's totally nowhere near enough! :cry: But the summer training episode is next and if I remember correctly, there's a lot of comedy and epic stuff coming up. :asd: I can't wait!

As for the Aomine match:
Spoiler :
I honestly think my memory is getting worse by the day, but didn't Kuroko get benched before the match ended? Especially once they realized he was useless with Aomine on the court? Which eventually would lead to that frustrated scene shown in the op? Or was that another match and I'm losing it? :uhoh: Sometimes I feel like I didn't really read the manga properly...XD
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby ibabrak » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 am

Nope you're right... Half of Aomine match felt and probably was like made up or more of the opposite... it only like half of the manga was put into it..
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby Kisagi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm

|:> This is one of my favorites. It gets soo much tense at times and it pumps me up for the next episode
Kisagi

Postby Kisagi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Great episode

Spoiler :
Kagami ran soo many times that he was able to jump high. Then once midori' challenged him and kagami wasn't able to score or get past him made me like "wtf why is he only dunking if he can shoot?"
Kisagi

Postby AimoAio » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 am

Theredflash66 wrote:Great episode

Spoiler :
Kagami ran soo many times that he was able to jump high. Then once midori' challenged him and kagami wasn't able to score or get past him made me like "wtf why is he only dunking if he can shoot?"

Yeah it's cause he's not used to using his left hand which he's forced to use if he jumps from his right foot. (which is the stronger foot in this case) But at least he's going in the right direction now! ;)

Also. Kise vs Aomine next. I CAN'T WAIT. :mrgreen:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby ibabrak » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:29 pm

AimoAio wrote:Also. Kise vs Aomine next. I CAN'T WAIT. :mrgreen:

Ouuuhhh yeeaaaah!!! :awesome:

As for the manga
Spoiler :
I don't like Akashi's talent. Like, I did understand and I did accept all of the talents (even the talent that Haizaki had), but this is just too much. I did think that it would have something to do with his eyes and brain since he just pretty much looks like an lunatic and he's proven himself to be unreasonable and dominant before *scissor attack*. But I mean.. just wtf... you agree, right? Right? May? Anyone?:D
ImageImage
ibabrak

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion