Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 am

AimoAio wrote:Chapter 181:
Spoiler :
I always knew Akashi was a tad crazy but really, this new chapter proves he's insane. I mean gouging out his own eyes? THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?
Spoiler :
Yeah, Akashi is just Okashii. But srsly, he's pretty awesome as well.
Oh, u scored another goal? Let me help you with another one.
Well, that speech he gave there was really good I'd say... what a way to get their morale back :awesome:
As for anime
Spoiler :
Yeah, Kise is just way too awesome. GM copy for the win. I can't wait for next week's episode :pizza:
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Damn I was going to save last week's episode for tomorrow but I caved in tonight and ended up watching it just there. Oh my god. SO. DAMN. AWESOME.

I don't think I've been so hyped up while watching anime since D.Gray Man and KHR. OH I LOVE THIS EXCITED FEELING!
Spoiler :
Even though Kise managed to copy Aomine, he's not going down without a fight! :awesome: In fact Aomine is more intense than ever to prove that he's right. This is so awesome!
Btw they also changed the OP to include more Aomine and Kise. I like it. :up:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 pm

The hell? It just ends like that, they probably want everyone who hasn't read the manga to read it. But still, wow :awesome:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:26 pm

yea, I was wondering if they would continue for another season but I'm guessing they just want people to continue with the manga.

So, I've asked this before, but i'll ask again now that this series is over: should I both going back to read the manga up until this point, or just pick up where the anime left off. Is there a significant amount of difference between the two to make it worth reading again?

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:00 am

Jasta85 wrote:yea, I was wondering if they would continue for another season but I'm guessing they just want people to continue with the manga.

So, I've asked this before, but i'll ask again now that this series is over: should I both going back to read the manga up until this point, or just pick up where the anime left off. Is there a significant amount of difference between the two to make it worth reading again?
u can just start reading the manga.

And yeah, this anime rocked... I didn't expect to enjoy it this much since I read already the read the manga (no surprise factor) but yeah, it was amazing
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 am

Damn right that was amazing! And the ED credits even included preview shots of the next few matches! With that sort of ending, it's almost as if they're getting us hyped for a season 2.
Jasta85 wrote: So, I've asked this before, but i'll ask again now that this series is over: should I both going back to read the manga up until this point, or just pick up where the anime left off. Is there a significant amount of difference between the two to make it worth reading again?
There might have been one or two smaller things that were left out. The only one I can think of just now is the match between Seirin and Touou where in the manga-
Spoiler :
I'm sure Kuroko was subbed out and Kagami was in instead.
ibabrak wrote:
AimoAio wrote:Chapter 181:
Spoiler :
I always knew Akashi was a tad crazy but really, this new chapter proves he's insane. I mean gouging out his own eyes? THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?
Spoiler :
Yeah, Akashi is just Okashii. But srsly, he's pretty awesome as well.
Oh, u scored another goal? Let me help you with another one.
Well, that speech he gave there was really good I'd say... what a way to get their morale back :awesome:
LOL I just saw this pun, good one. :up: Speaking of which, the new chapter still isn't up yet. T__T

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 am

Yea they come out rather slowly. But still, chapter 182
Spoiler :
Page 10 where Akashi just steals the ball was just awesomely drew
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:12 pm

ibabrak wrote:Yea they come out rather slowly. But still, chapter 182
Spoiler :
IKR?! It was like:
Spoiler :
"Did you not hear me? I am absolute."
Scary. XD I wonder which match is next though now this one is done.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 pm

AimoAio wrote:
ibabrak wrote:Yea they come out rather slowly. But still, chapter 182
Spoiler :
IKR?! It was like:
Spoiler :
"Did you not hear me? I am absolute."
Scary. XD I wonder which match is next though now this one is done.
Spoiler :
Yeah, Can't wait to see Seirin agianst Rakuzan.. but it will be probably a while till it gets there
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 pm

--Manga spoilers!--
ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
Yeah, Can't wait to see Seirin agianst Rakuzan.. but it will be probably a while till it gets there
Spoiler :
Finals maybe? :awesome: Assuming Seirin gets there because Rakuzan will probably have no problems with Akashi on their team and cause Seirin has already won against 4 of the 5 GoMs so it's about time they faced off with the last one!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”