Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Post by AimoAio » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 am

Ep9:
Spoiler :
OH YEAH KUROKO IS BACK ON THE COURT! :up:
I never get tired of watching this series. Even though I've only just read the manga section of it like, a few days ago so most the events are still fresh in my mind. It's just too good. ;__;

Manga spoiler for later on:
Spoiler :
I think I died a little on the inside at the chapter where Kuroko's moves were destroyed by Aomine and he was so frustrated and cried. T____T

LovelySmily
Org Profile

Post by LovelySmily » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:30 am

I Can't find just 1 word to describe this anime "AWESOME?? FANTASTIC?? COOL?? i just don't know cuz it got them all
the matches are veryyyyyy interesting not a big sport fan n never found my self so excited while watching a match xD
I REALLY DON'T WANTED IT TO FINISH AT ALL i wish they could cancel detective conan n replace it with kuroko
Try and fail, but don't fail to try

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:25 am

LovelySmily wrote:n replace it with kuroko
Yeah, That'd be awesome. The manga is still running and it's now 167 chapters long. The anime is at chapter 26 and it has 9 episodes. Therefore there is enough manga for another 49 episodes or so. The opening kind of gives it away how far they'll get. But there could always be another opening of course

But still, it's probably gonna be only 26 episodes long (or 24 I don't know :) )
ImageImage

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Awesome just awesome =3
Spoiler :
I wish I could marry Kuroko =p!! .. .. Fan-girling *-*

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 am

wow, I didn't pay any attention to this series at the beginning of the season since in general I'm not all that interested in sports (although I realized that I really did love prince of tennis and one outs, I guess sports anime is a lot more interesting that sports in real life lol).

Started this series yesterday and am now on ep 11, I'm kinda happy I got to watch it all at once so I didn't have to wait week by week like some other series I've been watching (damn you fate/zero). Does anyone know if this is going to be a one season show or if they plan to continue? If it doesn't i'll pick up the manga but I'm really enjoying the anime so if it does have plans to continue i'll hold off on the manga till the series finishes.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 am

Jasta85 wrote:wow, I didn't pay any attention to this series at the beginning of the season since in general I'm not all that interested in sports (although I realized that I really did love prince of tennis and one outs, I guess sports anime is a lot more interesting that sports in real life lol).

Started this series yesterday and am now on ep 11, I'm kinda happy I got to watch it all at once so I didn't have to wait week by week like some other series I've been watching (damn you fate/zero). Does anyone know if this is going to be a one season show or if they plan to continue? If it doesn't i'll pick up the manga but I'm really enjoying the anime so if it does have plans to continue i'll hold off on the manga till the series finishes.
I don't know if it's 100% correct or not but according to MAL it's supposed to have 25 episodes.

I'm not a huge sports fan either but I think sports in anime is a little different and holy crap, it got sooooo intense in episode 11! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: While I already know what's going to happen (because I've caught up to the manga) it's still exciting to watch it in anime form. Definitely my favourite of this season. :up:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:36 pm

new opening's here |:>
I'm pretty satisfied with the voice for Sakurai, I'd hoped that the one with glasses would have had a more "dark side" voice, but then again he might just do voices like when Hyouga is talking scary.
Also, in my opinion the restaurant scene was even more awesome then in manga :beer: :awesome:
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:03 pm

I got some laughs out of ep 13, there were so many little things that made me smile, like how Koganei and Tsuchida always seem to get ignored because they don't have any special qualities

screenshots of my favorite parts:
Spoiler :

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Ohh, I've finally watched the last 3 episodes since I've been saving them so I could watch an hour's worth in one go. :ying: And dang, they were awesome!
ibabrak wrote: Also, in my opinion the restaurant scene was even more awesome then in manga :beer: :awesome:
x2. I laughed so much at this. XD And I love it when Kuroko bullies Kagami's with Tetsuya #2, I hope they'll animate the other funny scenes with those 3 as well.

Aomine's match coming up soon....:uhoh:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Have you read chapter 172 yet?
Spoiler :
Kise is being awesome on the last pages
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”