Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 pm

TritioAFB wrote:Now I'm wondering why people want me to watch this one :o
watch season 1, it really is pretty hilarious and very interesting. I have almost no interest in basketball but I still loved it

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Hahaha, so much LOL factor in this second episode.
Kagami taunting Murasakibara was hilarious. Riko-kantoku's yandere moments. Momoi saying "even though you're B" killed me as it did in the manga. And Kagami being tactless and everyone scolding him.
Jeeeesus, this season is gonna be so awesome. Kuroko's drive at the end was also super cool.
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 pm

the bear! the bear!

definitely a lot of laughs in that ep, not much basketball but we still got the rest of the season. glad that the humor is back though

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh man, the scene of Kagami forcing that door open gave me all the goosebumps. So very epic. :up: :up: :up:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:16 am

loved the humor in this ep, where the guy on the other team was screaming about how his dream for a hot female coach was ruined lol

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:54 pm

I really respect how they're handling characters like Midorima and Kise. Normally in shounens, when the MC beats the boss at the time, they end up becoming allies and infinitely weaker than the MC through the addition of newer and more powerful enemies. But they haven't done that with these two. Midorima is still a badass and can still go head to head with Seirin (and possibly even beat them), and Kise is now just as strong as Aomine. They're still a force to be reckoned with and not just stepping stones for MC to power up, which is cool to see. :up:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:35 am

yep, I was honestly cheering for midorima in ep 30. He's evolved as a character and was definitely the coolest guy in that ep

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 am

If you think these episodes are great, wait till you get to the next few games.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Eake4 wrote:If you think these episodes are great, wait till you get to the next few games.
This. But good episode is good. :up: Next week will be soooo intense! Can't wait! :awesome:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:53 am

I DON'T WANT TO READ THE MANGA BUT I REEEEEEEEEEEALLY DO. :uhoh: This episode made it even harder to not read it. x__x MUST PERSEVERE.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”