Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Jasta85 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 pm

TritioAFB wrote:Now I'm wondering why people want me to watch this one :o

watch season 1, it really is pretty hilarious and very interesting. I have almost no interest in basketball but I still loved it
Jasta85

Postby ibabrak » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Hahaha, so much LOL factor in this second episode.
Kagami taunting Murasakibara was hilarious. Riko-kantoku's yandere moments. Momoi saying "even though you're B" killed me as it did in the manga. And Kagami being tactless and everyone scolding him.
Jeeeesus, this season is gonna be so awesome. Kuroko's drive at the end was also super cool.
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 pm

the bear! the bear!

definitely a lot of laughs in that ep, not much basketball but we still got the rest of the season. glad that the humor is back though
Jasta85

Postby pacotacoshell » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh man, the scene of Kagami forcing that door open gave me all the goosebumps. So very epic. :up: :up: :up:
pacotacoshell

Postby Jasta85 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:16 am

loved the humor in this ep, where the guy on the other team was screaming about how his dream for a hot female coach was ruined lol
Jasta85

Postby pacotacoshell » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:54 pm

I really respect how they're handling characters like Midorima and Kise. Normally in shounens, when the MC beats the boss at the time, they end up becoming allies and infinitely weaker than the MC through the addition of newer and more powerful enemies. But they haven't done that with these two. Midorima is still a badass and can still go head to head with Seirin (and possibly even beat them), and Kise is now just as strong as Aomine. They're still a force to be reckoned with and not just stepping stones for MC to power up, which is cool to see. :up:
pacotacoshell

Postby Jasta85 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:35 am

yep, I was honestly cheering for midorima in ep 30. He's evolved as a character and was definitely the coolest guy in that ep
Jasta85

Postby Eake4 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 am

If you think these episodes are great, wait till you get to the next few games.
Eake4
Australian Zeus

Postby AimoAio » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Eake4 wrote:If you think these episodes are great, wait till you get to the next few games.

This. But good episode is good. :up: Next week will be soooo intense! Can't wait! :awesome:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby pacotacoshell » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:53 am

I DON'T WANT TO READ THE MANGA BUT I REEEEEEEEEEEALLY DO. :uhoh: This episode made it even harder to not read it. x__x MUST PERSEVERE.
pacotacoshell

Postby AimoAio » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:07 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:I DON'T WANT TO READ THE MANGA BUT I REEEEEEEEEEEALLY DO. :uhoh: This episode made it even harder to not read it. x__x MUST PERSEVERE.

IT'LL BE WORTH IT. DEFINITELY. I've read the manga but the series is so good that sometimes I actually watch the episode twice because I feel like I can't digest all the awesomeness in one showing. :up:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 pm

good ep 31, however

do they ever explain how kuroko's vanishing drive works? the thing I like about this series is all the moves they have used up until this point are grounded in reality. however just having kuroko vanish completely without anyone knowing how its happening, even people watching from the sidelines, it starting to push it a bit
Jasta85

Postby pacotacoshell » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:49 pm

ROFL, those repeated face clips at the end. Those were a little (and by that I mean a lot) much. :P
pacotacoshell

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 pm

gotta love how the refs are completely useless in these sports series, although that's not all that different from a lot of RL games. speaking of which, if they knew that the other team was going to be playing dirty, why isn't someone in the stands with a video recorder, or heck just their phone, recording everything they are doing? considering they have injured the star players of every team they've gone up against this would fall into the common sense category, but then that's bringing logic into the situation which goes against the theme of this series heh

I gotta say even with all the feels in this episode, the scene that most sticks in my mind was when aomine fell for that trap in the beginning of the ep lolz
Jasta85

Postby ibabrak » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:34 am

Goddamnit, it was hard enough to read the manga for this match, but watching it now again is just painful. :cry:
ImageImage
ibabrak

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion