Sankarea

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Sankarea

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:13 pm

wow, so much stuff happening in ep 11, guess they're gonna end it with this season :(
really wanted more zombie slice of life eps
Spoiler :
At least we got to see a zombie maid/bunny/nurse, guess the studio is trying to make it up to us.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:09 am

That was... a bit anticlimatic? It was a bit of a downer, but there seems quite a bit of unanswered stuff.
Spoiler :
A zombie slice of life sounds interesting, though I'm more interested in what happened to Furuya's mom.
Under Construction

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:57 am

Yeah, exactly
Spoiler :
1stly, they ended it with an ending wide open... I mean like really wide
2ndly, I was too interested in his mom
3rdly, I didn't like the fact that Furuya was like poisoned by Rea for a short amount of time and then just returned to normal. This would be satisfying for me only if it turned out that Rea's not a zombie but something else..
4thly, I am not satisfied how they ended things with her father. After 16 years of his freaky behavior she just tells him that she doesn't like it and that's all it takes to make him into a good guy
I do say these thing but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the show... I might read the manga to see what happens next
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”