Another

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Another

Postby Darklydone » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Kosmit wrote:
Spoiler :
Haha, Sakakibara had some nice dreams of trolling the whole school together with Mei.
Also, the teacher finally snaps and apparently goes apeshit. The only question is does he kill himself or someone else. My bet would be the former. Probably someone will try to stop him and get mortally wounded along the way, so we'll be having two bodybags next episode.


Spoiler :
My bets are that he'll try to make the one's who are not supposed to exist really not exist. That may be what he'll attempt to do but who knows what's gonna happen. The curse or whatever it is may in fact cause him to trip and fall on the knife making him the next victim ^_^ And what the hell else was he packing in that bag? The thing looked/sounded pretty heavy.


This is totally my favorite this season, and wow Misaki's voice always gives me chills.
The one legged space chicken is after me again.
User avatar
Darklydone
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2003
Location: The space between madness and genius.
Status: Flat on my back.

Re: Another

Postby Kosmit » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Huh, so in a way, I was sort of right :P
Spoiler :
We did get two bodies this episode and the teacher did kill himself (in a really gruesome way I might add). But there was no way of guessing he also had a bedridden mother.
In other news, that was one hell of a disturbing nightmare.
Also, I am beginning to wonder if Sakakibara isn't really the dead one. He has too many ties to the whole thing. Plus, the conversation with his dad from the previous episode keeps bothering me - our hero was apparently in town, but his dad denies it after initially mentioning it ovet the phone. Hell, even other people seem to remember it only slightly (ie. countermeasures chief). But how is Misaki so sure Sakakibara not dead? Maybe she remembers meeting him earlier? Because of that, there's also the possibility that he's not the cause of the problem, but the solution. He's from town, yet he's not... Gah, so many questions :x
User avatar
Kosmit
Slippery Pole
 
Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Location: Pole land
Status: Punching your salad

Re: Another

Postby kireblue » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Kosmit wrote:Huh, so in a way, I was sort of right :P
Spoiler :
We did get two bodies this episode and the teacher did kill himself (in a really gruesome way I might add). But there was no way of guessing he also had a bedridden mother.
In other news, that was one hell of a disturbing nightmare.
Also, I am beginning to wonder if Sakakibara isn't really the dead one. He has too many ties to the whole thing. Plus, the conversation with his dad from the previous episode keeps bothering me - our hero was apparently in town, but his dad denies it after initially mentioning it ovet the phone. Hell, even other people seem to remember it only slightly (ie. countermeasures chief). But how is Misaki so sure Sakakibara not dead? Maybe she remembers meeting him earlier? Because of that, there's also the possibility that he's not the cause of the problem, but the solution. He's from town, yet he's not... Gah, so many questions :x

Spoiler :
I wonder if her eye might have some special ability that allows her to confirm his existence. But then again, the last time the show ended with a Misaki cliffhanger, I was completely wrong :uhoh:
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Another

Postby TritioAFB » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:00 am

Now, this is a serie I highly recommend watching it in the middle night :up:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: Honduras
Status: Doctor

Re: Another

Postby Rendakor » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 pm

TritioAFB wrote:Now, this is a serie I highly recommend watching it in the middle night :up:

Agreed, I save my Another for 1am or so to maximize the creepiness factor.
Image Image
User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
 
Joined: 08 Jan 2012

Re: Another

Postby Darklydone » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:03 am

Rendakor wrote:
TritioAFB wrote:Now, this is a serie I highly recommend watching it in the middle night :up:

Agreed, I save my Another for 1am or so to maximize the creepiness factor.


:up: :up: Yes! I totally do the same xD
The one legged space chicken is after me again.
User avatar
Darklydone
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2003
Location: The space between madness and genius.
Status: Flat on my back.

Re: Another

Postby iCardioidAMV » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:18 pm

kireblue wrote:
Spoiler :
I wonder if her eye might have some special ability that allows her to confirm his existence. But then again, the last time the show ended with a Misaki cliffhanger, I was completely wrong :uhoh:

Spoiler :
I swear that is exactly what I thought. I figured that her odd eye must serve a purpose besides giving her the desu-desu effect. -shot- I'm always wrong at guessing what happens next. So, I'm just gonna wait. xD


I do that same thing (watching it late at night)! I did that with Higurashi & Umineko too (basically all horror stuff).
Image
User avatar
iCardioidAMV
 
Joined: 03 Apr 2010
Location: Louisiana, United States
Status: [♥]

Another

Postby MetamorphosisStudios » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 pm

I can't wait for episode 8. ^.^
Image
User avatar
MetamorphosisStudios
 
Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: 東京都大田区(出身は葛飾区)
Status: Editing

Re: Another

Postby kireblue » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:56 pm

MetamorphosisStudios wrote:I can't wait for episode 8. ^.^

It seems that we are gonna get quite a few deaths in the next one
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Another

Postby MetamorphosisStudios » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:13 pm

kireblue wrote:
MetamorphosisStudios wrote:I can't wait for episode 8. ^.^

It seems that we are gonna get quite a few deaths in the next one

yeah lol do you know when episode 8 is coming out?
Image
User avatar
MetamorphosisStudios
 
Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: 東京都大田区(出身は葛飾区)
Status: Editing

Re: Another

Postby drewaconclusion » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:17 pm

I do believe it's out already.
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: Another

Postby kireblue » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:28 pm

drewaconclusion wrote:I do believe it's out already.

yeah, each episode comes out on Monday @ 1:00pm EST. If you have a premium account, you can watch them immediately when they come out. If you have a free account, you will just have to wait a week. The premium account is so worth it though. Crunchyroll has so many more simulcast than the other services like Funimation's and Anime Network's.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/another
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Another

Postby drewaconclusion » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 pm

What do you know? Free advertising...
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Another

Postby MetamorphosisStudios » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Lol gotta love those ads ;]
Image
User avatar
MetamorphosisStudios
 
Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: 東京都大田区(出身は葛飾区)
Status: Editing

Re: Another

Postby Kosmit » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Well know, this has to be the most depressing beach episode in anime history, ever. That music...
Spoiler :
The death was kind of predictable though. "Hey, let me swim far into the ocean when there's a curse upon us. I'm sure everything will be alright". Yeah, right.
I'm betting the guy wrote some riddle on the heavily scratched school desk.
User avatar
Kosmit
Slippery Pole
 
Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Location: Pole land
Status: Punching your salad

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest