Steel Angel Kurumi

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Steel Angel Kurumi

Postby thecrimson » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:06 pm

In Steel Angel Kurumi 2, why does it seem that Kurumi has forgotten about Nakahito? :o
thecrimson

Re: Why has Kurumi forgotten about Nakahito?

Postby GloryQuestor » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Based on what's said and what we can assume happened, the most plausible reason is that after Nakahito dies, she was shut down, her mind wiped, and updated before being put to sleep.

He isn't completely forgotten, though -- there was an image of him in the arms of "Kurumi" during the flashback on the legend of the steel angels. Still, I was just as thrown off about this as you were when I saw this in Kurumi 2. >_<

(Also moved to Anime Series Discussion and renamed Steel Angel Kurumi)
( :| Serious Business Studios :| )
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Video Art Track Department Supervisor
Another Anime Convention - Fan-Works Theater Staff
ImageImage
GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero

Re: Why has Kurumi forgotten about Nakahito?

Postby thecrimson » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 pm

GloryQuestor wrote:Based on what's said and what we can assume happened, the most plausible reason is that after Nakahito dies, she was shut down, her mind wiped, and updated before being put to sleep.

He isn't completely forgotten, though -- there was an image of him in the arms of "Kurumi" during the flashback on the legend of the steel angels. Still, I was just as thrown off about this as you were when I saw this in Kurumi 2. >_<

(Also moved to Anime Series Discussion and renamed Steel Angel Kurumi)

Thanks for answering my question. I had almost forgotten about this. :awesome:

I was really sad when I noticed this, and I'm so disillusioned I haven't finished the series or moved on to any of the other animes I wanted to watch.
thecrimson

Return to Anime Series Discussion