Guilty Crown

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Guilty Crown

Post by Kireblue » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:43 am

OropherZero wrote:it's sometimes annoyingly obvious when they resolve a series love triangle through an event like ep15.
yeah, I was so rooting for her.
Spoiler :
She's just like Shirley from Code Geass. :cry:

SuijinReflx
Org Profile

Post by SuijinReflx » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:17 am

Episode 15... do you guys see some resemblence?
Spoiler :
Shu is becoming crazier like light and lelouch, the storys also progress like code geass
Mizu

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 pm

kireblue wrote:
OropherZero wrote:it's sometimes annoyingly obvious when they resolve a series love triangle through an event like ep15.
yeah, I was so rooting for her.
Spoiler :
She's just like Shirley from Code Geass. :cry:
My thoughts exactly...
Eake4 wrote:Episode 15... do you guys see some resemblence?
Spoiler :
Shu is becoming crazier like light and lelouch, the storys also progress like code geass
Basically that resemblance struck me since the first episode.

Damn,the second part of the show seems awesome so far.
The OP sound-wise is not so "stuck in my head" as was the first but the animation is totally wow.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:02 pm

hmm, so somehow I didn't even realize this series was still ongoing, thought it was a 13 ep series and dropped it after ep 12 (ANN had it listed as 13 eps for a while). Guess i'll check it out just to get an explanation on what is going on.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:49 pm

OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!
Episode 16
Spoiler :
Both Shu and Inori went off the fucking deep end. Shu not giving a shit about using voids was one thing. But Inori killing to former student president was crazy.

And waiiit for it. GUY MIGHT BE ALIVE! OH SHIT! :awesome: |:> :beer: :bzz: :bzz2:

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:29 pm

kireblue wrote:OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!
Episode 16
Spoiler :
Both Shu and Inori went off the fucking deep end. Shu not giving a shit about using voids was one thing. But Inori killing to former student president was crazy.

And waiiit for it. GUY MIGHT BE ALIVE! OH SHIT! :awesome: |:> :beer: :bzz: :bzz2:
Spoiler :
Damn.Why can't they let a person stay dead in anime?
Not that this is bad but... :D
Anyway,the anime just keeps on getting more interesting.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Oh oh oh oh :ying:
Inori's way of killing is just way too awesome. It made the episode even more awesome and even more messed up!!! I really love it.
ImageImage

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:34 pm

wow
Spoiler :
I feel sorry for Shu, and poor Inori.. just wants to protect him?

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Spoiler :
Hare shouldn't have died: to be honest I really didn't care for her character, but she could saved both of them. She could've easily crawled over to Shu and allowed her Void to wrap both of them up. She's too selfless; so much so that she was just stupid! And where did her act get her? Did she not think her death would affect Shu?! She should never have thought of herself as a lesser being, and yet she did: so much so that she was willing to die.
I'm sorry, but not cool. She's exactly like Hassan from The Kite Runner; his sincerity got him nowhere!

And Shu? Oho, hokay man; you already had
Spoiler :
your emo moment about people dying early in the series, but suddenly THIS drives you to go crazy?
I'd understand if it drove him off the edge early in the series like before, but he got over that emo moment. He was supposed to LEARN from it: apparently not.
However I see where he's coming from in what he's doing; and Inori's
Spoiler :
murderous tendancies are interesting (I guess Mana isn't quite gone).
And somebody please tell me who the blonde-haired blue-eyed Void user is? (S)he appeared again in the latest episode, and we haven't seen them since they kidnapped Inori.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 pm

EkaCoralian wrote:
Spoiler :
Hare shouldn't have died: to be honest I really didn't care for her character, but she could saved both of them. She could've easily crawled over to Shu and allowed her Void to wrap both of them up. She's too selfless; so much so that she was just stupid! And where did her act get her? Did she not think her death would affect Shu?! She should never have thought of herself as a lesser being, and yet she did: so much so that she was willing to die.
I'm sorry, but not cool. She's exactly like Hassan from The Kite Runner; his sincerity got him nowhere!
Spoiler :
I just wanna remind you that Hare didn't die because she didn't heal herself. She died because her void was shot at.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”