Guilty Crown

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Guilty Crown

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:28 am

Chained(E)Studio wrote:Ok.. so that's it? O-o
I thought it was supposed to have 24 eps or something...
It's 22.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:43 am

and there I thought that episode 12 was the last one.. Episode 13 was great.. probably one of the best once since like episode 2
Spoiler :
Ayase's void is great, I'm really happy for her.
But still, I don't know if showing the whole school the void thing was all that wise.. not that they had much of a choice :)
ImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:18 pm

episode 13
Spoiler :
Welcome to raccoon city bitches!

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:18 pm

yeah Ayase proved to be the best character in the show =D also the new OP is great. Such AMV abusing animation in it.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 pm

OropherZero wrote:yeah Ayase proved to be the best character in the show =D also the new OP is great. Such AMV abusing animation in it.
But I liked the song in the first OP more. ;__; Still ending of Ep13 was a good beginning for a turn of events. :D

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:32 am

My frustrated thoughts on episode 13:
Spoiler :
-Everyone blaming themselves for Gai’s death. MAN I GUESS IT NEVER OCCURRED THAT HE ACTUALLY WANTED TO DIE.

-Dude recommends they hold a cultural festival. Hey why not, everyone’s lives suck because they can’t visit their families, you live in the same clothes, there’s no internet or phone connection and you have a limited supply of food, BUT HEY WHY NOT.

-More blaming themselves for Gai’s death. Even Shu now. Come on.

-Random douchenozzles come to crash the party for no reason besides getting kids’ spirits down. Who are these villains, even? Wtc do they do with their lives? ‘Hey, kids are having fun when they’re NOT SUPPOSED TO. LET’S MESS CRAP UP.’

-Inori just lets Shu use her. This always annoys me, though. Idc if its the guilty crown you have to adorn, it’ll never make it right.

-‘Hey, the connections back!’ ‘Lol guys check me out, I’m the President now. And Loop 7’s gonna be closed off for 10 years ‘cause I can. ENJOY YOUR SOLITUDE, KIDDIES.’

-Also it had a great new OP and a decent ED. WHY MUST THE OPS AND EDS BE SO GOOD FOR THIS SHOW. ;;
I'm literally only staying now for something to happen in the plot and Shu and Inori to get together.
Otherwise, the writing bugs the hell outta me.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 pm

The only thing i'm watching is this thread...

until somebody actually posts a comment that makes me feel like i should start watching it again :book:
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 am

Didn't really like it myself, too much stuff going on. Too many weapons he keeps pulling out, too many characters who keep popping in and out and I still don't get exactly what the explanation behind all these powers is, along with the apocalypse thing at the end, there was no clear explanation as to what the heck this whole thing was about. They just tried to cram too much stuff into a 13 ep show. Plus I didn't really connect with any of the characters.

uncreative
Org Profile

Post by uncreative » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:59 am

Jasta85 wrote:Didn't really like it myself, too much stuff going on. Too many weapons he keeps pulling out, too many characters who keep popping in and out and I still don't get exactly what the explanation behind all these powers is, along with the apocalypse thing at the end, there was no clear explanation as to what the heck this whole thing was about. They just tried to cram too much stuff into a 13 ep show. Plus I didn't really connect with any of the characters.
Protip: It's not a 13 episode show.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:54 am

Episode 14 wasn't bad; the students seemed angry for good reason, and
Spoiler :
Inori's psychopathic tendencies probably from Shu's sister with the students she severely wounded/killed
was interesting.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”