Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Postby AimoAio » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:29 pm

I kinda agree about the character development thing too. Don't get me wrong, I still love this series.

Spoiler :
But really.....a breeder diary. :uhoh: They better have a good explanation for this crappy name. Although Akise's diary seems interesting enough though, seeing as Miss Breeder is after it and not Yukiteru's life.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby xDreww » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 am

Crazy series.
xDreww

Postby 8bit_samurai » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 am

Eh, I think too much character development would be a bad thing, especially for a show like this. It'll probably drag out the encounters with other diary holders into several-episode showdowns. Maybe not if it was done right, like maybe if they had less diary holders, but that just might mess things up if it was trying to tie in as much as they can with the manga. Or perhaps maybe if they build up the characters correctly and were more than cool and unusual deaths, or something along those lines. I think they are doing a great job with the anime so far and I'm thinking about checking out the manga too, actually.
Under Construction
8bit_samurai
Hmm...

Postby ZephyrStar » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:57 am

Got caught up last night. FUUUUU.
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby kireblue » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Episode 9
Spoiler :
Yuki is such a moron. When he said that Yuno is his girlfriend, I was hoping that he really meant it. I just don't understand why he doesn't just ask her to explain those dead bodies in her house, and eventually fall in love with her (for real). I am so disappointed that he would tell her that lie. Like seriously, he cares more about making friends with people that tried to kill him then staying friends with the person that would kill for him.

His reaction when he realized the severity of his lie was priceless though :asd:
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby lloyd9988 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:59 pm

kireblue wrote:Episode 9
Spoiler :
Yuki is such a moron. When he said that Yuno is his girlfriend, I was hoping that he really meant it. I just don't understand why he doesn't just ask her to explain those dead bodies in her house, and eventually fall in love with her (for real). I am so disappointed that he would tell her that lie. Like seriously, he cares more about making friends with people that tried to kill him then staying friends with the person that would kill for him.

His reaction when he realized the severity of his lie was priceless though :asd:

:up: Win xD
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby Hagaren Viper » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
Yuno is literally insane, and she seems to scare the living crap out of him. Honestly that's pretty justified imo.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby guy07 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :
Yuno is literally insane, and she seems to scare the living crap out of him. Honestly that's pretty justified imo.

Spoiler :
You didn't need to put that as a spoiler. :sweat:
guy07

Postby Hagaren Viper » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:32 am

guy07 wrote:
Spoiler :
You didn't need to put that as a spoiler. :sweat:

Spoiler :
Some people still don't know she's a stalker, bro :nono:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby iGREASE » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 am

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
You complain about Yuki saying Yuno was his girlfriend but not the part when he says to Hinata and her friend after they just tried to kill him, "LOL AFTER THIS ALL DONE CAN WE GO HOME TOGETHER?"
iGREASE

Postby ibabrak » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:45 am

iGREASE wrote:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :
You complain about Yuki saying Yuno was his girlfriend but not the part when he says to Hinata and her friend after they just tried to kill him, "LOL AFTER THIS ALL DONE CAN WE GO HOME TOGETHER?"

Exactly he still things it's a game or I don't know

I'd like to know how it would turn out if Yukki had a personality similiar to Light from death note or someone along those lines. + Yuno of course! :)
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby Chez » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:40 pm

I feel like this show is in the toilet I going to drop now and may watch it later on for the ending but as of now it lost its appeal which is sad because yandere is so entertaining to watch.
Image I stream and stuff o.o
Chez
Not Mexican

Postby guy07 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:15 pm

That's a big ass hole. :O
guy07

Postby kireblue » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 pm

THAT SON OF A BITCH FOURTH!
Spoiler :
I knew that bastard couldn't be trusted. And to make things worse, he's probably gonna do all his crap behind the scenes in order to avoid crossing paths with Yuno.

oh but, Yuki is definitely moving in the right direction in terms of his relationship with Yuno. All he has to do is forget about those bodies, and everything will be perfect.
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby ZephyrStar » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:41 am

Spoiler :
I KNEW fourth was going to do that...somehow some way. He comes off as a very selfless guy, but then again, he's a Future Diary holder. You don't become a holder unless you have a really good damn reason. And I really want Yuki to address the bodies with Yuno...I want to hear what she has to say about em. Delicious yandere...not sure if want D:
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion