Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by 8bit_samurai » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:32 am

Spoiler :
Considering how crazy Yuno is, I don't blame Yuki for not having the same kinda "love" Seventh has. I think in order for their "love" to be truly comparable with Sevenths', Yuki would have to step down to Yuno's level of insanity. And considering how thing's are progressing, I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.
Jasta85 wrote:
Spoiler :
oh, also, Yuki's dad just made his was to the #1 spot of my complete asshole list. I was thinking he may have had some kind of good intentions at first but now, yea...RAGE!!!
x2
Seriously, wth man.
Under Construction

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Well, that explains Yuno. I had a feeling it went down something like that.
And now shit will be getting very real. :twisted:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 am

ep 18, awesome
Spoiler :
Yuno in the rabbit costume was great, The scene where Yukki confesses had me cracking up. finally got a little lightening of the mood in this series.

Yuno's reason for loving Yukki is so random, she made a promise with him because neither of them had a clear dream for their future, then that promise becomes he reason for living. Wierd, but it kind of fits her, and I'm glad we finally see how her parents ended up dead, that was nagging me for a bit. I find it weird that the police are just letting her go after she shot some of them in the police department and then they find her dead parents buried in her back yard.

finally, I still hate Yukki, but at least he's got at least some kind of resolve to actually win and get his hands dirty. Don't really feel any kind of compassion for his dad, he lost any kind of pity I had for him when he killed Yuki's mom. Wanting to go star gazing after that doesn't cut it.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 am

So let me get this straight (ep19)
Spoiler :
Yukki doesn't mind that Yuno kills hundred people a day but he's gonna mind that her name ain't Gasai Yuno and that she killed the real one. I mean it is just a name... I doubt she switched with the real one after they met...
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 am

ibabrak wrote:So let me get this straight (ep19)
Spoiler :
Yukki doesn't mind that Yuno kills hundred people a day but he's gonna mind that her name ain't Gasai Yuno and that she killed the real one. I mean it is just a name... I doubt she switched with the real one after they met...
Spoiler :
probably had to do with the fact that she was lying to him, he' been betrayed so many times and up until know Yuno has been the only one who really stuck with him, although that argument isn't really foolproof either. Yukki has probably teetering on the line between sanity and insanity with his family dead and all the other crazy shit that has happened to him so this is just another revelation that is rattling him.

In other news, I'm liking Yuno's new dress complete with stockings and garters, although she probably should have picked something a little more practical for mass murder ;p

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Spoiler :
so she's not the real Gasai Yuno......don't give a shit. If there was another Yuno before her, then we haven't even met her yet, and don't have a single reason to care about her. I think that Yuki is just a little bit shocked right now. I have faith that he'll quickly snap out if it and realize that the only Yuno that he should be worried about is the one that has devoted her very being to him.

I'm actually a little disappointed. I expected the plot twist about the third body to be better (seriously thought that it was gonna be the girl that Yuki confessed to in episode 18).

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:16 am

What is this I don't even
Spoiler :
I expected that Yuno wasn't Yuno when she started to freak out after seeing the entry. I expected that the assault on the mayor wouldn't go through either, but I didn't expect for Yuki and Yuno to turn on the weird looking lady. What also I didn't expect is that the weird looking lady actually seems to be the sanest of the all holders, dead or alive. I also didn't really expect the mayor to be the I-know-you-know-that-I-know-that-you-know type of guy either.

As bad as Yuki has it right now, I kinda feel sorry for the weird looking lady. Though I kinda suspect her for swapping Yuno out too.
ahhh the next ep can't come out any sooner (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Under Construction

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Finally caught up with this show after like..a month.
Spoiler :
Yuki acting like a boss is just pure narm XD Especially in the chase sequence which looks like some sort of 007 parody or something. I just couldn't take it seriously.

I...dont feel right about Yuki's betrayal to eighth. I know he's all super-determined blah blah blah now but it just didn't seem in character. Personally I think it would have been better to go ahead and kill Eleventh, who seems to pose a pretty big threat, rather than betray the harmless mother and her orphaned children. Ok, maybe I just feel bad for her.

Also, what the heck, Yuno. You had a gun to Eleventh's face, yet this is the first time you don't kill someone when you have the chance? Really?
Um, yeah, besides my ranting, Im looking forward to how the next ep plays out.

MetamorphosisStudios
Org Profile

Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by MetamorphosisStudios » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Anybody else finds the way Amano Yuki speaks annoying? >_>

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Im pretty sure Im the only person who doesn't find the guy annoying at all :sweat:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”