Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by Kireblue » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:02 pm

AimoAio wrote:I'm gonna quote everyone above about Yuno being awesome. :up: Seriously, she's such an amazing character. I never thought she was the crazy psycho-killing type because of her pink hair but she proved me so wrong...XD Ep4 was some more awesome slaughtering. :up:
Lesson of the day: Don't judge a anime character by their hair color :nono:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 am

kireblue wrote:
AimoAio wrote:I'm gonna quote everyone above about Yuno being awesome. :up: Seriously, she's such an amazing character. I never thought she was the crazy psycho-killing type because of her pink hair but she proved me so wrong...XD Ep4 was some more awesome slaughtering. :up:
Lesson of the day: Don't judge a anime character by their hair color :nono:
Unless it's white. In which case it's usually the 'cool' character. :book:

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Yeah, Murmur's future side diary is pretty damn cool, and funny, and her hair is white.
Under Construction

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:19 pm

uh, what the heck was up with 12th, his whole appearance was so...random, and then he's gone just like that lol, he was pretty hilarious though, his short clip after the credits too

what the heck was with the mass hypnotism btw, they never explained how that worked, seems kinda useful to just mind control everyone around you

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:15 pm

I think that last episode seemed really thrown together ... there seemed to be a lot of back story that they left out. Or it was just random shock value. Still enjoyed it tho.
Spoiler :
Why did they randomly start raping her when her parents died? Don't you usually kill a sacrifice ...? Why would they get her hooked on what appeared to be heroin? Why did they stop all the craziness and return to being a 'normal (?)' cult? And most of all ...WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST PUT ON SOME GLASSES?!
This is beyond what I read in the manga, so I have no idea what's going to happen from here. Sort of exciting. :3

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 am

Alright, started watching this, got up through ep 4. My head is full of fuck. I am going to need some lighthearted show to watch alongside this or I might kill myself D: D: D:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Ep 5
Spoiler :
Not a fan of 'rape as drama'...at ALL....so this was an ungodly uncomfortable ep. I know thisshow is dark but that was a bit much for me. Especially TWICE.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:14 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:Ep 5
Spoiler :
Not a fan of 'rape as drama'...at ALL....so this was an ungodly uncomfortable ep. I know thisshow is dark but that was a bit much for me. Especially TWICE.
Spoiler :
I don't think I would accept Yukiteru if he let Yuno get raped... it would be too much of his cowardness
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:41 pm

I know everyone is hating on Yukiteru for being a wuss, which he is, but if you think about if all this was happening to you:
Spoiler :
having a slasher come after you, then a goth-loli terrorist trying to blow you up, and your schoolmates helping her, then getting stuck in a crazy cult where people are hacking each other up with axes and trying to kill you and on top of that having a psycho yandere stalker with dead people in her house. Oh yea and there are also a number of other people out in the world with magic diaries who are trying to kill you.
Considering all that, I would be pretty freaked out and wanting to just get away from everything myself.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:35 am

Yeah, he's keeping it together okay all things considered.
This show continues to kick my brainmeats.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”