Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Wait, what? Yuki got drugged, kidnapped, and held captive, while Yuno tried to kill his friends, and he is the bad guy for getting mad at her? Don't you find that the least bit...terrifying?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:Wait, what? Yuki got drugged, kidnapped, and held captive, while Yuno tried to kill his friends, and he is the bad guy for getting mad at her? Don't you find that the least bit...terrifying?
you make a valid point, and I'm fully aware that I'm biased towards Yuno, and always stick up for her. I'm not saying that Yuki shouldn't have been mad. And she definitely deserved to be slapped. But Yuki has already been told that he is her only mental crutch. I just feel that since she has saved his life so many times, and killed so many people for him, Yuno deserves just a little sympathy.

Once again, I know that I'm biased towards Yuno. I absolutely love her, and she's actually my new favorite yandere character.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 am

That's all great guys. But I still don't get the underwear thing. >_<;

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:43 am

guy07 wrote:That's all great guys. But I still don't get the underwear thing. >_<;
didn't you notice that there was a futon in the room? It should be obvious what Yuno thinks her happy ending will be.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:41 am

kireblue wrote:
guy07 wrote:That's all great guys. But I still don't get the underwear thing. >_<;
didn't you notice that there was a futon in the room? It should be obvious what Yuno thinks her happy ending will be.
Ah, no I didn't. Now THAT'S a happy ending. :wink:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Ok, so they forgot to mention this but apparently Yuno is actually a Ninja ... lol

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Second half of the episode was pretty intense. :up: Also new OP was pretty nice.
Spoiler :
I kinda don't get why they just stole their diaries. If they were really Seventh and were aiming to win this game then why not just destroy their diaries? Except it would be Game Over for both Yukiteru and Yuno so we won't have any episodes so I understand the need for the STORY to have them alive but not Seventh's need for for leaving them alive. Though I get the suspicious feeling this'll probably get resolved in the next episode anyway. :rofl: Also it was quite a change to see Yuno actually lost. While it wasn't all that surprising since she was up against two, I thought it was pretty interesting.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:56 am

I thought Seventh were gonna be a bit cheesy, but they turned out to be pretty badass, with a hint of cheese.
Spoiler :
For now I'm just gonna assume Seventh is just using Yuno's and Yuki's diary as bait for a differ diary holder, as they aren't really after them, but someone else instead. Either that or they teamed up with the weird headed holder, or some kinda combination of both. Or perhaps they want some sort of epic couples battle or something, as they have flaunted their love for each other in front of Yuki and Yuno quite a bit.
Whatever it may be, I was glad to see Ninth back :bear:
Under Construction

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 am

Spoiler :
Why would you steal another diary user's diary and not smash it right in front of them? Maybe they want some sort of alliance. The part with Minene as the nurse was freaking hilarious.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:
Spoiler :
Why would you steal another diary user's diary and not smash it right in front of them? Maybe they want some sort of alliance. The part with Minene as the nurse was freaking hilarious.
Spoiler :
I think that Seventh might actually be a pretty decent guy that's actually trying to toughen Yuki up a bit. If he really was a bad guy, there would have been no reason for him to make a fake version of Yuki's and Yuno's diary. I think that he knew that having the real ones out would have put them in danger. So I think that he is the show's lawful neutral character. And on that note, Yuno is chaotic neutral, and I think that Minene would actually be chaotic good.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”