Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
MetamorphosisStudios
Org Profile

Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by MetamorphosisStudios » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:08 pm

mirkosp wrote:Airs this coming sunday, it skipped a week and didn't air this past sunday. It was announced in the last episode as well, so nothing new.
http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/2273
For a reliable calendar.
interesting thanks for the link ^^

guy07
Org Profile

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by guy07 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 pm

:O

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Spoiler :
Evelenth just learned what Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, and Twelfth already had to find out the hard way. Every moment that you spend underestimating Yuno, is a moment that might be your last.

But that "oh shit" look on his face was priceless. He seriously started to doubt his own sanity :rofl:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm

kireblue wrote:
Spoiler :
Evelenth just learned what Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, and Twelfth already had to find out the hard way. Every moment that you spend underestimating Yuno, is a moment that might be your last.

But that "oh shit" look on his face was priceless. He seriously started to doubt his own sanity :rofl:
Spoiler :
I've managed to hold off reading the manga so I don't know what the ending is like. I'm really interested to see what Yuno's real background is. Apparently she IS the real daughter of the banker couple? But then what is with the skeleton that they identified as being the real Yuno? It's bugging me, need to see moar.

Also, I'm wondering what Deus did to minene prior to her dying. His midget sidekick seems to want to make the game end up in her favor somehow and he hid some kind of ace on Minene, but she's dead now so who knows what's up with that.

Btw, what is with the slight censoring that appears every now and then? There's so much blood and killing in this series as it is I don't get why they censor random stuff like minene's hand or when Yuno is decapitating someone.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Ahh, this just keeps getting better with each ep. I'm so tempted to check out the manga, just to see what it's like...
Under Construction

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:47 am

Resist the urge to check out the manga! The end is already near, haha, and I'm sure it'll look cooler in the anime. I will say that all your questions on those things will be answered pretty soon :)

Looking forward to watching these last few despite having read the manga, myself.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:20 am

I only read the first little bit of the manga, so I'm not 100% on what's going to happen. I have a weird feeling that Deux and Murmur are deeply involved somehow tho. Murmur is the character that has confused me the most so far. Something ain't right, na'a'mean?
Also Akise is playing a much bigger role that I expected when he was first introduced. This series is so unpredictable and I love it!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Spoiler :
It seems that I'm gonna get the ending that I was expecting since the first episode.....but I'm not sure if I want it anymore. I love Yuno too much to see her go to the final yandere stage and try to kill Yuki. Even though I already planned out a AMV that absolutely needs this scene, I really don't want to see her betray him. The next episode is gonna be so amazing.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:52 pm

That episode was pretty sad...
Spoiler :
Yukki can't bring anyone back to life even if he wins, and he ends up killing all his friends too. Such pointless deaths, and Im sure doing so will screw with Yukki's head even more. Seems like Yuno definitely has hidden motives, quite curious as to what they are....

And then there was Akise coming out with random plot points all over. Created by Deus with no foreshadowing? In love with Yukiteru with no foreshadowing? Aki, what the heck do you see in Yukki, you can do better XD

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:12 pm

I guess that we now have a better understanding of why Yuno was so awesome damn near every single episode of the series.
Spoiler :
She had already lived through slightly different versions of those events, so she had a edge on all of her opponents. I don't understand why Yuki is so angry though. I guess that he feels that the two Yunos are different people, and that the dead one is the one that he promised to marry (although the incarnated one is the one that he truly fell in love with).

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”