Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by Kireblue » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 am

I started watching ep 24 thinking that it would be the last, but apparently. there are 2 more.
Spoiler :
But the thing with ninth came out of nowhere. Glad to see that she didn't die for nothing though. Her dieing in a explosion that didn't even blow up the vault kinda made her death seem pointless.

And I wonder what is going on with Sixth. Why is she randomly important again?

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Freaking heck, for all the gripes I have, ep 25 was really good! I'm really excited to see how the last ep turns out now.
Spoiler :
Freaking Minene got INTENSE this ep! It was awesome seeing her fight like that! How ironic that she ended up losing her arm again though.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:Freaking heck, for all the gripes I have, ep 25 was really good! I'm really excited to see how the last ep turns out now.
Spoiler :
Freaking Minene got INTENSE this ep! It was awesome seeing her fight like that! How ironic that she ended up losing her arm again though.
Spoiler :
that chic just can't keep her body parts. :rofl: First she lost a eye, then a arm, got the arm back, but then lost the same arm again.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:12 am

Final ep
Spoiler :
Happy ending
.............until the last seconds

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 pm

final screen
Spoiler :
Next project
Starting
Gimme more info :awesome:
ImageImage

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:28 pm

I love that I hate how I can never predict what will happen next in this series. The ending was sort of bitter-sweet (or maybe just bitter). But damn those last few seconds ...!

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:59 pm

guy07 wrote:I love that I hate how I can never predict what will happen next in this series.
I have to agree, it is really rare to have this quality these days... well maybe it's just because I've seen too much and I simply just think about what would the write write so that it would be good :D
ImageImage

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:33 am

ibabrak wrote:
guy07 wrote:I love that I hate how I can never predict what will happen next in this series.
I have to agree, it is really rare to have this quality these days.
Gonna have to agree too. Or three. Finally caught up in this and as awesome as it was, I'm a lil disappointed that Yuki just ended up being all emo in the end. Oh well. I guess we have something to look forward to.
Under Construction

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 pm

random resurrection of this thread to point out that there is a live action drama of this series that started on April of this year. Obviously it's not nothing on the manga/anime since the awesomeness of Yandere Yuno cannot be embodied in a RL girl, but still interesting none the less.

btw, for any who were disappointed with the anime, just read the last chapter of the manga, it explains everything.

Toxical
Org Profile

Post by Toxical » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Jasta85 wrote:random resurrection of this thread to point out that there is a live action drama of this series that started on April of this year. Obviously it's not nothing on the manga/anime since the awesomeness of Yandere Yuno cannot be embodied in a RL girl, but still interesting none the less.

btw, for any who were disappointed with the anime, just read the last chapter of the manga, it explains everything.
You shouldn't be disappointed at all. The Manga and the Anime ending are the same. In the anime:
Spoiler :
The Diary changes and says "Yuno has come to visit me". As you see light coming in and Yuno saying "Yukkii" in her cute amzing voice <3 .
In the Manga it's the same, but it explains a hell of a lot better =)

Mirai Nikki is by far my favourite Anime so far :up:
~Sergio AKA Toxical.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”