Mirai Nikki (2011)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: Mirai Nikki (2011)

Post by AimoAio » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:29 pm

I kinda agree about the character development thing too. Don't get me wrong, I still love this series.
Spoiler :
But really.....a breeder diary. :uhoh: They better have a good explanation for this crappy name. Although Akise's diary seems interesting enough though, seeing as Miss Breeder is after it and not Yukiteru's life.

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 am

Crazy series.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 am

Eh, I think too much character development would be a bad thing, especially for a show like this. It'll probably drag out the encounters with other diary holders into several-episode showdowns. Maybe not if it was done right, like maybe if they had less diary holders, but that just might mess things up if it was trying to tie in as much as they can with the manga. Or perhaps maybe if they build up the characters correctly and were more than cool and unusual deaths, or something along those lines. I think they are doing a great job with the anime so far and I'm thinking about checking out the manga too, actually.
Under Construction

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:57 am

Got caught up last night. FUUUUU.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Episode 9
Spoiler :
Yuki is such a moron. When he said that Yuno is his girlfriend, I was hoping that he really meant it. I just don't understand why he doesn't just ask her to explain those dead bodies in her house, and eventually fall in love with her (for real). I am so disappointed that he would tell her that lie. Like seriously, he cares more about making friends with people that tried to kill him then staying friends with the person that would kill for him.

His reaction when he realized the severity of his lie was priceless though :asd:

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:59 pm

kireblue wrote:Episode 9
Spoiler :
Yuki is such a moron. When he said that Yuno is his girlfriend, I was hoping that he really meant it. I just don't understand why he doesn't just ask her to explain those dead bodies in her house, and eventually fall in love with her (for real). I am so disappointed that he would tell her that lie. Like seriously, he cares more about making friends with people that tried to kill him then staying friends with the person that would kill for him.

His reaction when he realized the severity of his lie was priceless though :asd:
:up: Win xD

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
Yuno is literally insane, and she seems to scare the living crap out of him. Honestly that's pretty justified imo.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :
Yuno is literally insane, and she seems to scare the living crap out of him. Honestly that's pretty justified imo.
Spoiler :
You didn't need to put that as a spoiler. :sweat:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:32 am

guy07 wrote:
Spoiler :
You didn't need to put that as a spoiler. :sweat:
Spoiler :
Some people still don't know she's a stalker, bro :nono:

iGREASE
Org Profile

Post by iGREASE » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 am

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
You complain about Yuki saying Yuno was his girlfriend but not the part when he says to Hinata and her friend after they just tried to kill him, "LOL AFTER THIS ALL DONE CAN WE GO HOME TOGETHER?"

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”