Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:34 pm

ep 9,

And Sena jumps ahead in the rankings, hurry up and get married already.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:30 am

I found Pegasus Tenma's Leap Through Time to be quite amusing. The subtle shoutouts are quite a nice touch (though I guess Rika's aren't quite as subtle).

Marathon'd the first season and caught up on this season the past couple days and this turning out to be pretty good. Rika's turning out to be my fave, especially with her ever so changing hairstyles recently.
Under Construction

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 am

Go Sena! <3

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Go Sena, I'm also a meat eater :)
Spoiler :
Personally, I hope that Kodaka and Sena do get married. I mean seriously, look at their genes! They'd have anime's most gorgeous and talented children!
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Sena is pretty much the only option at this point, she's gotten the most quality time with Kodaka, heck even her dad has a man-crush on him and is pushing them towards marriage. I'd say Rika is in second place in that she actually tries to talk about their relationships and has also had a few good moments with Kodaka. Sora pretty much only has childhood friendship going for her at this point, she hasn't really done anything to make progress. And finally, in last place is Yukimura, who is still a maid and hasn't really done anything other than that. Although I'm sure she'd be happy to be a mistress on the side for her aniki lol.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm

I'd like to think that maybe Sora's just waiting for Sena to mess up to make her move, but I'm not too sure about that from what I heard and read without reading the manga. She has been quite a bit of a jerkass, though I can understand why she can be when all she just wanted to do was create a club just for her and her childhood friend when all of a sudden a rich bitch who's good at everything (who also a childhood friend and was set up for an arranged marriage by the fathers), a genius ditz, and a person who would do anything for him shows up and becomes competition for his feelings when all she has is childhood friendship. I would imagine the plagiarism was something to impress Kodaka with hopes anyone wouldn't find out, but that kinda backfired on her.

I'd also imagine Rika is savvy enough to know that she doesn't really have a chance compared to Sora and Sena, so she just tries to shake up the status quo to get a reaction out of Kodaka just to gauge where he stands in the whole situation.

Though whomever he chooses, he does have quite a bit of choices to go hide whenever he gets in an argument with that person. Of course that's assuming everything turns out okay after the decision is made and he doesn't set off any bad flags for anybody else. I suppose he can always go to confessional at the least.
Under Construction

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:21 am

lol, go to confessional where big-sister-imouto is waiting on the side lines to snatch him up if she gets the chance, it's a trap Kodaka!

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:33 pm

So, finally got around to finishing this. Hope this continues for a 3rd season, would really like to see how it pans out without waiting for all the novels to be translated.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”