Chihayafuru

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Chihayafuru

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri May 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Damn, they really dragged out that last card read, but it was so worth it in the end. Manly tears were shed. ;___;

Now to wonder what event they're gonna end the season with O:

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri May 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Spoiler :
MIZUSAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;______________;

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat May 18, 2013 3:53 am

What an episode! But goddamnit, I got so irritated at the end. Why not just leave?! :evil:
ImageImage

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sat May 18, 2013 7:09 am

:cry:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat May 18, 2013 6:31 pm

This moment was just too beautiful.
Spoiler :
"Is that how my life will go? Is everything I do is futile? Still god, I beg you, I don’t care if my card is never read in the luck of the draw again. So please just today, this one time, just this once.” AND THEN CHIHAYA WAKES UP. ALL MY FEELS. Is this a sign that ChihayaxTaichi is still possible? ;_;
pacotacoshell wrote:Damn, they really dragged out that last card read, but it was so worth it in the end. Manly tears were shed. ;___;

Now to wonder what event they're gonna end the season with O:
Spoiler :
Individual tournament? Though Chihaya probably won't be playing with that injury of hers so it'll focus on Arata vs Shinobu and whoever Taichi is up against in the B-class tournament. But only 6 eps left. ;_;

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed May 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Spoiler :
Taichi vs Arata?

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri May 24, 2013 8:51 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:
Spoiler :
Taichi vs Arata?
Spoiler :
Every episode is Taichi vs Arata. :awesome:
I love how much Taichi resents Arata, especially in this ep. I totally would be too if there was a dude trying to take my woman and is better than me in karuta by leaps and bounds. >___>

And damn, Chihaya manning the fuck up. What a beast. :up: Totally pumped for the individual tourney! It's gonna be super busy, especially since this time around there's a billion characters to work off of. Though I hope it'll be a lot more of Shinobu in these final episodes, she's such a badass. :ying:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat May 25, 2013 2:52 am

FUCK, MOTHERFUCKER, GODDAMNIT
Spoiler :
That fucker has to loose. If he gets a scholarship I'm gonna be so sad, but I kinda feel like it is gonna end up like that.
Taichi being all cool and shit "You're an enemy"
That one tatami scene was nice, but it does not compensate for Arata going to Tokyo. Just run him over with something, already :evil:
I am scared for Chihaya. I feel like she's gonna start using her right hand since there is no way she should be able to win with a hand she never uses. Human bodies don't work like that.
ImageImage

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat May 25, 2013 4:23 am

I actually don't mind Arata going back to Tokyo. I love the Taichi and Chihaya pairing but honestly, I can't see this series ever putting a stamp on who the OTP really is. That might just be me. At least until one of the MC's becomes king/queen, I see this show solely focusing on karuta. As for his move I see this more from Arata's standpoint where he just wants to play with his best friends again and they can all be awesome together. ;-;

God, all of this really makes me want to read the manga ;___; But I gotta resist. This show is too great to spoil myself on.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat May 25, 2013 4:27 am

pacotacoshell wrote: As for his move I see this more from Arata's standpoint where he just wants to play with his best friends again and they can all be awesome together. ;-;
God, all of this really makes me want to read the manga ;___; But I gotta resist. This show is too great to spoil myself on.
I'm not actually saying Arata has any ulterior motive. I just hate seeing Taichi hurt everytime Chihaya speaks about/to/whatever Arata.
Yea, I wonder if they will announce season 3. If not, I'll just have to read it. <3
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”