Fate/Zero

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Fate/Zero

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:30 am

ep 11 O M G!!! Rider just won the prize for most kick ass servant and king.
Spoiler :
screw Gilgamesh and his vault of weapons and wine, Iskander brings and entire army of heroic spirits. I thought the assassins were going to be pretty bad ass later on but they just got slaughtered. How do you even beat him? maybe by killing him before he can summon it. Anyway, rider is officially my hero. His speech was pretty cool as well. Screw self sacrifice, a king embodies the desires and dreams of his subjects so he must want everything. heh. I'm even more depressed that he doesn't end up actually winning the grail war. This ep is going to be hard to beat as far as epicness.

Spicey_wolf
Org Profile

Post by Spicey_wolf » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:05 pm

I was looking so forward to this anime since I loved Fate/staynight, but than I completely forgot about it till I saw this post
I just finished episode 11 last night. Loved it! Can't wait for more! Its nice to see Saber again.. she's so cool! <3

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:32 am

Spoiler :
I always thought that Gilgamesh was gonna kill Tokiomi since he wasn't in Fate/stay night and since Gilgamesh found Tokiomi to be really boring unlike Kirei... It looks like he just really well manipulated Kirei into killing him... Can't wait :awesome:

Also, as for the previous episode; Rider was totally awesome as well as his Noble Phantasm.. I didn't even think that he killed assassin but he actually did.. Never thought that he would send all of them at once.
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:15 pm

nooooooo, have to wait till April 2012 before this continues, and of course they end this season on a huge cliffhanger, gahhhhh!

Btw, is it just me or does this series seem to almost focus more on Rider and his master over just about anyone else. Or maybe their scenes are just a lot more memorable

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Jasta85 wrote:Btw, is it just me or does this series seem to almost focus more on Rider and his master over just about anyone else. Or maybe their scenes are just a lot more memorable
yep seems that way... altough, I'm not complaining :)

And !I have to say once again that Caster and his master really found each other :D They're like soul mates
ImageImage

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:01 pm

It will start changing direction really quick from here on rider was one of the main focal points up until act 2ish it should start shifting more towards saber, archer, and beserker here soon. Once this big ol fight is done with Also note the planes and note beserkers ability and brace for awesome.
Image I stream and stuff o.o

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 am

Anyone see the Fate/Prototype OVA that came out, basically it's the author's original idea behind Fate/Stay Night, HUGE changes were made before the actual release so this shows what he first envisioned. It's pretty cool, half the character's genders are reversed lol

With all the type moon stuff being released they really need either a remake of tsukihime or an anime of melty blood

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:26 pm

They would have to make the Tsukihima anime first because there is no tsukihime anime! How can you have melty blood with out that?

On topic the OVA was awesome! I really enjoyed it and with typemoons new novel coming out this year too it seems to be a really good year for them to get people behind their original works.
Image I stream and stuff o.o

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 pm

if you meant tsukihime then there is one

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=2938

however it's nowhere on par with the fate/stay night series, was made a while back and the production values arn't that great, plus the voice acting feels way off for some of the characters. That and it didn't really follow the storyline all that well (only so much you can do in 12 eps). that's why I said they need to remake it

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Jasta85 wrote:if you meant tsukihime then there is one
I think you missed a meme/nerdrage reference there :P
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”