Fate/Zero

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Fate/Zero

Post by ibabrak » Sat May 26, 2012 2:50 pm

oh my oh my oh my
He is a berserker's master for a reason :awesome:
ImageImage

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Sat May 26, 2012 6:01 pm

The episode 21 was quite awesome, and got some impressive scenes too :o

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat May 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Yes the chase scene with Sabre and Rider is some of the most well done animation I've seen in a regular anime series, I'm loving the character interactions in this series, although so many of them end tragically.
Spoiler :
After all the action that happened in this ep I was surprised that no master or servant actually died in it, considering how quickly they've been dropping up until now.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Sat May 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Kain-x-spirits wrote:The episode 21 was quite awesome, and got some impressive scenes too :o
Talking about great animation indeed.
Spoiler :
Kariya is so damn mad, fits being Berserker's master.
And a certain child just got orphan...^^

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat May 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Full Metal Sempai wrote:
Kain-x-spirits wrote:The episode 21 was quite awesome, and got some impressive scenes too :o
Talking about great animation indeed.
Spoiler :
Kariya is so damn mad, fits being Berserker's master.
And a certain child just got orphan...^^
Spoiler :
I think he's competing with lancer for the winner of most screwed over character in this series. Sacrifices himself to save Sakura (who still gets molested by buys for years) so that she can rejoin her mother (who thinks he murdered her husband and also had a part in taking Sakura). Yep, all the things that kept him going to win the grail war in the first place are collapsing, gonna be awesome to see what happens later.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 pm

ep 22, STOP TEASING US!
Spoiler :
Of course the ep ends just before the final battle royal. So much awesomeness is about to break loose.

Somehow Irisviel's death was so quick it sort of caught me off guard, but then showing her at the end made sense, gonna love seeing the Kiritsugu's reaction when he sees the true form of the grail.

And I gotta say I love the relationship between waver and rider the most out of all the master/servant pairs in this series, it's just so...nice. We already know they aren't going to make it but they better definitely go out in style, an epic fight between Iskander's and Gilgamesh's strongest noble phantasms is what it's looking like.

Meanwhile, Berserker and Sabre are definitely going to fight (since their heroic spirits have their own history) and then finally the showdown between team Sabre and team Gilgamesh. So much stuff that needs to fit into the last couple eps. only 2 more eps left at this point?

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:43 am

yeah, exactly.
Team Rider GO!! GO!!
Now, I wish I hadn't seen Fate / Stay Night :(
ImageImage

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:10 pm

What an episode!! :up:
Spoiler :
The sadness flew through me when Rider rode with his horse away from his entire army falling into darkness.
But yeah, Rider and Archer are this serie's best heroic spirits. Not just because they have those awesome Phantasms but because of how they acted thorough the entire Zero series

Gilga isn't that big of a dick when he's not facing Saber whom I didn't really like in /Stay Night serie either. Well, Gilga's awesome the whole series but this episode really was special :)
Oh yeah and Berserker should bring back his demonic aura since now he looks kind of *meh*

Preview... Saber Rage coming up next
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:15 pm

RIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!! :cry:
ibabrak wrote:What an episode!! :up:
Spoiler :
The sadness flew through me when Rider rode with his horse away from his entire army falling into darkness.
But yeah, Rider and Archer are this serie's best heroic spirits. Not just because they have those awesome Phantasms but because of how they acted thorough the entire Zero series

Gilga isn't that big of a dick when he's not facing Saber whom I didn't really like in /Stay Night serie either. Well, Gilga's awesome the whole series but this episode really was special :)
Oh yeah and Berserker should bring back his demonic aura since now he looks kind of *meh*

Preview... Saber Rage coming up next
Spoiler :
One of the reasons Gilgamesh was such a dick in Fate/Stay night is because (as is probably going to be shown in the next ep) when the grail is destroyed its contents (the accumulated evil of humanity) spills onto him, which would drive any normal person insane but because he has such a huge ego he manages to keep his sanity but becomes even more twisted and sadistic.

I do admit I loved the interaction between Gilgamesh and Rider in this last ep. Gilgamesh may be completely arrogant but he does have the dignity and pride of a king so he can appreciate the same spirit in Rider.

btw, GUNZERKER!!! I was all hyped up when I saw berserker opening up on Sabre with the sniper rifle and then the machine gun, damnit I loved his normal form, wish he hadn't taken off his helmet, I want to see more of him like he was in season one when he fought Sabre and Gilgamesh.

and when I saw Sabre throw the car at berserker the first thing to pop into my head was EX-CARBURETOR!

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Both of them, Gilga as well as Kiritsugu, are like
"Shut up Saber and do what I'm telling you to do" :awesome:
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”