Fate/Zero

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
outlawed
Org Profile

Re: Fate/Zero

Post by outlawed » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Emiya Kiritsugu knows how to handle that biznas. /discuss

Glitzer
Org Profile

Post by Glitzer » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:55 am

Just watched episode 14 with my brother. Our response:
Spoiler :

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:14 am

Glitzer wrote:Just watched episode 14 with my brother. Our response:
Spoiler :
Critically no flaw in the reaction, mine was same except with my hands on my head and my legs kicking around.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:59 pm

ep 15:
too...much...epicness...in...one....ep
Spoiler :
Seriously, this is only the second of ep of the season and the craziness goes non-stop. Won't go into detail of all the awesome things as there were too many, there were 3 things that I was a little let down by though.
1. The master vs master fight: completely one sided, Tohsaka wasn't even trying and he wiped the floor with bug boy. Was hoping for a bit more of a fight.
2. Berserker with a gatling gun: When the jet blew apart and berserker grabbed the gatling gun and pointed it at Sabre I was like shit's about to happen. Then the gun got cut apart my archer and that was it. I wanted to see Berserker go Rambo for a bit.
3. Rider vrs Caster: Damnit, just a short scene showing the Macedonian army charging the tentacle monster would have been awesome, might have overshadowed Sabre later on.

Anyway, just some nit picks. hurry up next week.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Episode 15 had too much kickassery to handle. :up:
Also do I see a plotline between Gil and Saber coming up and ending in some epic battle? PLEASE MAKE IT SO.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 am

I didn't know saber's noble phantasm was a kind of starlight breaker haha. Awesome episode and no more caster yay

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:17 am

Kain-x-spirits wrote:no more caster yay
I'll miss him a little bit, though. He was seriously nuts, and his VA was amazing for what he gave to the character.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 am

Kain-x-spirits wrote:I didn't know saber's noble phantasm was a kind of starlight breaker haha. Awesome episode and no more caster yay
EkaCoralian wrote:Episode 15 had too much kickassery to handle. :up:
Also do I see a plotline between Gil and Saber coming up and ending in some epic battle? PLEASE MAKE IT SO.
I take it you guys have not seen fate/stay night, it was the original series and fate/zero is the prequel of it. I would recommend seeing fate/stay night right now because fate/zero is so awesome that fate/stay won't seem as good if you watch it after finishing fate/zero heh.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Jasta85 wrote:I take it you guys have not seen fate/stay night, it was the original series and fate/zero is the prequel of it. I would recommend seeing fate/stay night right now because fate/zero is so awesome that fate/stay won't seem as good if you watch it after finishing fate/zero heh.
I watched this serie 2 times (i dun even remember why i watched this a second times). It was so bad that i don't remember it well xD (except "people die if they are killed")

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Jasta85 wrote:
Kain-x-spirits wrote:I didn't know saber's noble phantasm was a kind of starlight breaker haha. Awesome episode and no more caster yay
EkaCoralian wrote:Episode 15 had too much kickassery to handle. :up:
I take it you guys have not seen fate/stay night, it was the original series and fate/zero is the prequel of it. I would recommend seeing fate/stay night right now because fate/zero is so awesome that fate/stay won't seem as good if you watch it after finishing fate/zero heh.
I've seen Fate/Stay Night. That's why I was excited about the hints to the Gil/Saber tough-love duo, because Stay Night had that hinted when she fought him in the end.
Gil/Saber is bit of a guilty pleasure I guess because of Stay Night, so when he talked about it in Zero I was like 'Omg are they pulling this again? This early? Sweet!'

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”