Persona 4: The Animation

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Persona 4: The Animation

Postby Jasta85 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:25 am

ep 15, Yu the pimp is born
Jasta85

Postby AimoAio » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Episode 16 was one of the best I've watched for a long time. :up: Though:

Spoiler :
Poor Yosuke being all wrinkly. :rofl: though I have to admit, it was pretty hilarious. XD
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby Hagaren Viper » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 am

Finally Naoto! I've been waiting for Naoto <3

Kanji got some nice screentime too, I hope they add more to their relationship in the adaption than how the game just kinda forgot it existed after this part ^^;

Also...
Spoiler :
Poor Yosuke...I wonder how his face looked XD
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby OropherZero » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:54 am

the aftermath of ep22, the heaven's dungeon episode didn't have the same impact as the game... well maybe that's because i already knew what was going to happen =p Anyway it's cool to see Yu summon the ultimate persona of his uncle's arcana class.
OropherZero

Postby OropherZero » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:58 pm

anime ended ep25 at the normal ending route, the true ending route will be on the last bluray OVA on the 22nd of August.
OropherZero

Postby Hagaren Viper » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Loved the last episode! The animation was done quite well and there was a lack of derp [Especially compared to the ep before, poor Naoto].

Spoiler :
All of the cast's Personas evolving as they called out for Yu was very touching. Hoping that the evolutions play a part again in ep 26.

Overall Im very happy with this adaption! I hope and pray that this did well enough to warrant a Persona 3 anime, though it [in theory] wouldn't have a tie-in new game or anything.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby AimoAio » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:Loved the last episode! The animation was done quite well and there was a lack of derp [Especially compared to the ep before, poor Naoto].

Spoiler :
All of the cast's Personas evolving as they called out for Yu was very touching. Hoping that the evolutions play a part again in ep 26.

Overall Im very happy with this adaption! I hope and pray that this did well enough to warrant a Persona 3 anime, though it [in theory] wouldn't have a tie-in new game or anything.

x2. Also can't wait for that extra episode in August! :mrgreen:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Previous

Return to Anime Series Discussion