Steins;Gate

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Steins;Gate

Post by Kireblue » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:23 pm

:bzz: All Hail Rintaro Okabe :bzz2:
Spoiler :
He punched the shit out that bitch, and then kicked her in the throat. That's domestic violence at its finest :beer: Before he leaves, he should get her with a haymaker just in case

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 pm

I dont know why but I cant help but think moeka is suzuha's mother. They look too much alike. It's probably not the case but my mind won't let it go.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:18 pm

EvaFan wrote:I dont know why but I cant help but think moeka is suzuha's mother. They look too much alike. It's probably not the case but my mind won't let it go.
:shock: you may be on to something.........and probably right.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Nevermind, its not the case I knew they werent related but they do still look too much alike, and I dont want to spoil anything but ill just say read Steins;Gate: Bōkan no Rebellion.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 am

You know...this all started from a frikin microwave hax. Its like, "hmm, what if i switch this wire here" and then BAM! dozens of episodes of chills and conspiracies. Next season: the toaster that can pop out the toast 20 years in the future!

Dun get me wrong, I like the series, but it amazes me how it all stemmed from a damn microwave.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:27 am

Did anybody else get inspiration to make a 'Smack my bitch up' AMV? lol

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Spoiler :
What?! They plan on killing Kurisu-chan?! I guess the last episode completly explained the Ending... Kurisu is sort of sacrifice for the butterfly effect.. well she was supposed to die without the D-mail but still. You gotta be kidding me, right? If Kurise doesn't get a happy ending then I'd just stay in the time line they currently are on... well SERN would rule over the world but hey :)
ImageImage

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:02 am

ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
What?! They plan on killing Kurisu-chan?! I guess the last episode completly explained the Ending... Kurisu is sort of sacrifice for the butterfly effect.. well she was supposed to die without the D-mail but still. You gotta be kidding me, right? If Kurise doesn't get a happy ending then I'd just stay in the time line they currently are on... well SERN would rule over the world but hey :)
I dont think okabe is the kind of guy to settle for an ending like that. I just don't think it fits his character, im sure he will think of/do something.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:04 pm

I've said it once again and I'll say it again: :shock:

Spicey_wolf
Org Profile

Post by Spicey_wolf » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 pm

I absolutly love this show, it definitely keeps my mind entertained! It was a bit confusing at first but once you keep watching it, it makes more and more sense.

I also hope that doesn't become the ending.. it would be a disappointment. But we'll see what happens I guess.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”