Ao no Exorcist

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Ao no Exorcist

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:40 am

Caught up to 25 =3
I cant wait for the end ^-^ one more to go.
Overall, I think its been okay. I'm not a huge fan of how fast its ending but meh .. =D
Chained(E)Studio

Postby Hagaren Viper » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Last ep:

Spoiler :
The ending wasn't too bad. it was a pretty epic battle, which sooorta made up fort he lack of battles in...well, the entire show. I hoped they would make Satan's sob story a lie made to confuse Yukio, but it seems like they played it straight. That mass of mirrors was incredibly convenient, I might add XD

Apparently a movie has been green-lit...I can't imagine what it would cover, seeing as they tied up a lot of plotlines here. Should be interesting.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby AimoAio » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:24 pm

I watched the first 11 episodes weekly thinking it was great, took a break for a few months came back and WTF?!

This show was awesome until it veered off the original plotline and went into something crazy about:
Spoiler :
Hagaren Viper wrote:Satan. Freaking Satan. I figured they would have an interesting, compelling reason for him to choose Yuri to give birth to his children, but what is the reason? "BAAW I DONT WANT TO BURN THE THINGS I LOVE". What. "BTW what is life?" WHAT. You're totally allowed to take Satan's general 'character' and change it a bit, but this is just...making him kind of a moron. Yuri's reasoning for accepting him was kinda cheap too.

For someone like me who reads the manga, seeing this kinda thing happen just made me LOL. :rofl: I actually sat there watching the last few episodes going "wtf" and mainly laughing at Satan. But I suppose the nice fighting scenes sorta made up for it in the end. :up:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Previous

Return to Anime Series Discussion