Nichijou (My Ordinary Life)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Bonehimer
Org Profile

Re: Nichijou (My Ordinary Life)

Post by Bonehimer » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:13 pm

The otaku seem to like Nichijou enough, its vids have plenty of views in Nico. The show is moe as hell after all, what really made it sold poorly is that it was one of the most expansive show of the season at 7980 yen per volume. If you read the amazon reviews, everyone is complaining that the price is too high even by anime standards. Then you gotta consider its competing against other highly popular shows like Tiger&Bunny, Madoka and AnoHana.

Kadokawa doesn't seem to want to give up on the show and is gonna have it re-air. I guess since they been advertising the crap out of it they are going all out.

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:07 pm

When I think of "moe" I don't think of this show.

...maybe Hakase.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 am

Bonehimer wrote:The otaku seem to like Nichijou enough, its vids have plenty of views in Nico. The show is moe as hell after all, what really made it sold poorly is that it was one of the most expansive show of the season at 7980 yen per volume. If you read the amazon reviews, everyone is complaining that the price is too high even by anime standards. Then you gotta consider its competing against other highly popular shows like Tiger&Bunny, Madoka and AnoHana.

Kadokawa doesn't seem to want to give up on the show and is gonna have it re-air. I guess since they been advertising the crap out of it they are going all out.
Ugh...that's unfortunate that they seem to be price gouging with it D:

(however, ALL MY MONEY, TAKE IT)

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”