Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika

Postby Joe88 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:43 am

Nya-chan Production wrote:Based on the number of fanart I'd say it gets around that much attention as Haruhi...

even though the majority of it is yuri :ying:
Joe88

Postby Darklydone » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:42 pm

o.o;
Spoiler :
This is like Higurashi with magical girls... Just need more shocking violence and psychotic faces.
The one legged space chicken is after me again.
Darklydone

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:07 am

I really like it =D
That is all ..
Chained(E)Studio

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:42 pm

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... gica-ideon

This sounds...vaguely interesting, but I'd prefer to see it be a magical girl anime that ISNT a mindscrew if they really want to do a spinoff, seeing as
Spoiler :
Magical Girl Madoka in ep 10 was pretty fun.

I do like the series, but I'm not sure the characters would really be that interesting in a slice of life. I mean, Madoka spends a lot of time not doing anything.

Also, we were supposed to get a fluffy anime in the first place, and look how that turned out. And Shinbo's 'We can include a bath scene' was lol.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby Nya-chan Production » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 am

Aoki Ume never fails to make a Slice of Life - you can count on that one!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view

Postby chambeyc » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:00 am

This would be the greatest fail in anime history ....
If the Madoka serie have such a success, this is certainly not for its characters, but for the fact that it throws all the typical shiny-happy colorful recurrent things from magical girl animes, and plunged them into the darkest scenario.
Turning it into a standard -ridicolous- moeblob may please the creepiest otakus, waiting for bath scenes, but also means an incoming massive fail for the main audience ...
:down:
chambeyc

Postby Nya-chan Production » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:15 am

chambeyc wrote:This would be the greatest fail in anime history ....
If the Madoka serie have such a success, this is certainly not for its characters, but for the fact that it throws all the typical shiny-happy colorful recurrent things from magical girl animes, and plunged them into the darkest scenario.
Turning it into a standard -ridicolous- moeblob may please the creepiest otakus, waiting for bath scenes, but also means an incoming massive fail for the main audience ...
:down:

Have you even seen Hidamari Sketch? |:
Nya-chan Production

Postby angelx03 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Here's something to check out until Episodes 11 and 12 are premiered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRXzIcORS38

It's actually a nice summery of the series up to Episode 10.
ImageImage
angelx03

Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Postby kireblue » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 pm

I just started watching this. I should be caught up by the time it resumes.

Edit: The show was too good......so I decided to just watch all the episode in succession. :D I'm caught up now......but there still isn't any news on the show resuming
MomoCon's 2014 AMV Contest will be accepting entries until Monday, April 28th, 2013
kireblue

Postby meleechampion » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Anyone who doesn't like this show has to fight me.
meleechampion

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 am

meleechampion wrote:Anyone who doesn't like this show has to fight me.

Glad you like it :>
Nya-chan Production

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:07 pm

The official website of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica television anime series announced on Sunday that the anime will resume with its 11th and 12th episodes — the final scheduled episodes — on April 21. The anime's final two television episodes had been pre-empted out of "self-restraint" in the aftermath of the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake (Higashi Nihon Daishinsai) disaster, and then delayed temporarily.

The MBS television station in the Kansai area will run the 11th and 12th episodes back-to-back on Thursday, April 21 at 26:40 (effectively Friday, April 22 at 2:40 a.m.) The TBS television station in Tokyo's Kanto area will run the 10th, 11th, and 12th episodes on Thursday, April 21 at 27:00 (Friday, April 22 at 3:00 a.m.) TBS had preempted its airing of the 10th episode due to its news coverage of the earthquake. CBC in central Japan will also air the last three episodes on Sunday, April 24 at 26:45 (Monday, April 25 at 2:45 a.m.).

After the announcement of the delay, the official Twitter account for the anime had posted that the staff was still aiming to get through the final episodes in April. Early Sunday morning, the anime's series script supervisor Gen Urobuchi reported on his Twitter account that good news would be coming at about 7:00 p.m. Japan Time (6:00 a.m. EDT).

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... n-april-21

Partaaay~
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby kireblue » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
The official website of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica television anime series announced on Sunday that the anime will resume with its 11th and 12th episodes — the final scheduled episodes — on April 21. The anime's final two television episodes had been pre-empted out of "self-restraint" in the aftermath of the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake (Higashi Nihon Daishinsai) disaster, and then delayed temporarily.

The MBS television station in the Kansai area will run the 11th and 12th episodes back-to-back on Thursday, April 21 at 26:40 (effectively Friday, April 22 at 2:40 a.m.) The TBS television station in Tokyo's Kanto area will run the 10th, 11th, and 12th episodes on Thursday, April 21 at 27:00 (Friday, April 22 at 3:00 a.m.) TBS had preempted its airing of the 10th episode due to its news coverage of the earthquake. CBC in central Japan will also air the last three episodes on Sunday, April 24 at 26:45 (Monday, April 25 at 2:45 a.m.).

After the announcement of the delay, the official Twitter account for the anime had posted that the staff was still aiming to get through the final episodes in April. Early Sunday morning, the anime's series script supervisor Gen Urobuchi reported on his Twitter account that good news would be coming at about 7:00 p.m. Japan Time (6:00 a.m. EDT).

Partaaay~

I can't wait.
MomoCon's 2014 AMV Contest will be accepting entries until Monday, April 28th, 2013
kireblue

Postby meleechampion » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 am

kireblue wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:

Partaaay~

I can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwamV1fbYQk
meleechampion

Postby EkaCoralian » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Holy crap, THIS SHOW.
8D
On episode 7 and marathoning 'till 10!

Sayaka is awesome, so so awesome. :up:
EkaCoralian