Amagami SS Plus

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Amagami SS Plus

Post by mirkosp » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 am

Updated for S2. Original post under spoiler.
Spoiler :
ANN wrote:A second-year high school boy finds himself uneasy during Christmas time due to an experience in the past. However, this year at Christmas, he gets his last chance to ask out a graduating female senior named Haruka Morishima — or one of several other classmates. The story of the anime will be arranged in an omnibus format, with each heroine getting her own version of the story animated. Each heroine will sing her own version of the ending theme song.

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Re: Amagami SS

Post by Ishbalan » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 am

SEXHAIR THREAD
Been fapping to fanart of this girl for a loooong time. DAT HAIR, man.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would post more, but beyond this point in my folder is very NSFW.
Been looking forward to this anime ever since it was announced. I don't care if its the most generic romance in the world. The character designs are delicious.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

First ep was pretty unoriginal and uninteresting. Nothing entertaining about it. I've also been getting Ookami Kakushi vibes in the art, though that's probably just 'cause they're both AIC shows.
I'm gonna say I personally discourage this show. We all know there's better stuff (Sengoku Basara S2 and possibly Cat Shit One). :roll:

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:40 am

.. Haruka Morishima? .. ^___^ downloading

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Watched the first ep, was not impressed. Might watch the 2nd to see if anything changes, but it's going to be a "girl of the week" kinda show apparently.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 am

Episode 2 She finally re-catches his attention by getting some rest in the nurses office.
Spoiler :
"if you don't stop trying so hard then, I'll never be able to leave you alone!"
She likes everybody and doesn't like to commit to anyone - no matter how they try.
Its slow moving and a pace which many girls find comfortable.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:58 pm

This one doesn't seem too bad. A bit plain but modest, which i like. I rather like the artwork and character designs. The sister is the only person that really irks me so far. Not a big fan of the whole cute-little-sister thing. I hope they don't throw in some sort of weird plot twist where a angel suddenly appears in his room or something. If this stays normal I think I'll like it.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 am

I'm liking this. This might end up being the 2nd anime I end up seeing through all the way this year, the first being Kimi no Todoke. The show has kimikiss vibes but I hope it does what kimikiss screwed up - they should do a story with each main girl and reset each time rather than trying to weave them all into one story. But yeah character designs = :up: Funny how since all the girls have black hair, the style of their hair determines their identity =P

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Alright, waitwut. He goes after her again? Fuck yeah, this could be ...good maybe?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:Alright, waitwut. He goes after her again? Fuck yeah, this could be ...good maybe?
AFAIK this series is made of 4 eps arcs, and each arc "resets" the time or something. Guess we'll see.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”