New video (The Fly), please test downloading.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New video (The Fly), please test downloading.

Postby Simpi » Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:40 am

Hello.

I made this little piece from friends idea and he was supposed to 'direct it'. In the end we agreed that his original idea was not too good and I had to re-work the whole video in couple of hours. Now it's sort of two minute summary of Ghost in the Shell. Song is 'The Fly' by Sarah Brightman

I finally got it to Mpeg format but I have encountered difficulties when trying to run it, so please try to download it and comment how it works.

If this works out fine, I will upload my 'Bad Boys' video.

Address: http://www.paatili.fi/kokeilu/thefly1.0.rar

It's watchable IMO, but nothing great (though people have liked it). We did not have much time when we did it and there are few cuts which I would like to fix but now it's too late.
"Finland is an acquired taste -

- Mike Pondsmith -
Simpi

Postby Grekon » Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:07 pm

Great to know that here are so many Finnish AMV creators.
I'm one too you know...
From Finland Espoo too. Like You. I just might Download it and give opinion if I would just remember to.

"Mistä päin espoota oot?"
Grekon

Postby Simpi » Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:43 am

The problem with the Mpeg is that the picture stops at one point while the music goes on (just in case somebody wonders, this is not intentional).

I really don't know why this happens :cry:
"Finland is an acquired taste -

- Mike Pondsmith -
Simpi

Return to AMV Announcements