[PP] Aura 2.0

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
KalugaGhosT
Org Profile

[PP] Aura 2.0

Post by KalugaGhosT » Sat May 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Taite
Org Profile

Re: [PP] Aura 2.0

Post by Taite » Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 pm

It might be just me, but at 1:44-1:45, odd, blocking artifacts distort the video. and again at 1:48, for a split second.
Anyhow, one of the better Ef amvs. It was easy to watch the whole thing without getting annoyed. I thought it was really pretty-- the editing was fantastic, and the quality was very pleasing. I enjoyed it immensely :up:

Oh, and the credits were awesome.

EDIT: just thought I'd mention that 1:55 to the end was probably one of my favorite parts. It was just the perfect way to end it.
Image Image

Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Post by Moonie » Mon May 03, 2010 10:38 pm

EDIT: Wow! The video quality is really beautiful in this. I haven't watched this anime but this video was really enjoyable and makes me want to watch the series. I like the song too
Good job on this :up:
Last edited by Moonie on Mon May 03, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon May 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Awesome AMV :up: I've seriously been waiting for someone to make a upbeat ef AMV. And whats even better is that you actually used scenes from the series that I haven't seen before. I've never actually seen the anime, but I've seen way too many ef AMVs that use the exact same scenes. Oh and, the video quality was truly magnificent.....even when compared to other ef AMVs. You should really get a local download for this.

Edit: upbeat may not have been the correct word for this AMV, but I think that you get the idea.

-Reda-
Org Profile

Post by -Reda- » Tue May 04, 2010 12:22 am

This was pretty fucking spectacular actually, I was really pleasantly surprised. Good work :up:
*sips tea*

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Tue May 04, 2010 12:56 am

haha, this was some pretty sweeet shit.

KalugaGhosT
Org Profile

Post by KalugaGhosT » Tue May 04, 2010 7:10 am

Thanks everyone for the comments
kireblue wrote: You should really get a local download for this.
I'm not very good at org,so I don't know if there is a difference...I tried uploading my amv to ftp via firezilla,but when it reached some certain point,upload started over and over again.I waited for hour,then tried again.Same stuff :(

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Tue May 04, 2010 7:31 am

KalugaGhosT wrote:Thanks everyone for the comments
kireblue wrote: You should really get a local download for this.
I'm not very good at org,so I don't know if there is a difference...I tried uploading my amv to ftp via firezilla,but when it reached some certain point,upload started over and over again.I waited for hour,then tried again.Same stuff :(
It's over 100MiB - either ask admins for large upload or (better) try to encode your video better - 2:47 should be about 40MB max for DVD quality.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue May 04, 2010 7:33 am

Taite wrote: at 1:44-1:45, odd, blocking artifacts distort the video. and again at 1:48, for a split second.
same here. No matter what player I use, the video keeps distorting at those points.

Edit: I was gonna make a post about the 100mb file cap, but Nya beat me to it

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 am

Watched it - does ef justice, though it's kinda too random for me - nice and effectful scenes thrown together. Fine for a leisure watch and the effects were inserted flawlessly, though.
The splits happen here too. Prolly render faults.

Noticed it was 720p - you still can get your vid to about 80MB, considering its complexity. Some lower version would be nice too, it tends to stutter on mah PC in faster moments ;___;

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”