The Ghosts of the World

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Euphiry
Org Profile

The Ghosts of the World

Post by Euphiry » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 am

Oh well, what should I say about this? it's nothing special, just a video I made, testing different effects in Sony Vegas and After Effects.
I used diffent fanarts which i found on the web, I didn't use a lot of mask because I'd have ruined all those beatiful drawings!
I know I am just a beginner, but I really hope to get better with your suggestions and critiques! <3
Just Arthur and Ivan
Image Image

Saphirre
Org Profile

Re: The Ghosts of the World

Post by Saphirre » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:27 pm

It's a special choice u made, just working with fanart instead of moviefootage which is kinda unusual but i must say u certainly did well. I liked the effects you used, many of em were subtle, which in my opinion are the best effects. U sinced the footage and the effects to the song nicely. The only thing i was missing from it was a story (if there was one and i missed it, my bad =p) but i think it would be hard to create a storyline when ur only using still footage.

I personally like moving footage more, but in my opinion you succeeded with what u intended to do.
You can click on the banner to go to my homepage ^=^

peachtree
Org Profile

Post by peachtree » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:57 pm

I haven't watched Hetalia before, but hun, you make me want to. (: Amazing job! <3

Euphiry
Org Profile

Post by Euphiry » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Thank you Saphiree! :)
then the next video will be about a couple or a who knows?XD for sure one with a story! <3
peachtree wrote:I haven't watched Hetalia before, but hun, you make me want to. (: Amazing job! <3
thanks! XD but I must warn you that it's a parody of every single country of the world... they reactions can be only 2:
- you totally enjoy it and laugh a lot;
- you totally hate it and say bad things of it! XD
Just Arthur and Ivan
Image Image

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”