My first AMV release

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My first AMV release

Postby Laven Atries » Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:19 pm

This AMV uses footage from Cowboy Bebop, and Tijuana Brass's "Little Spanish Flea" as the audio source. I'd love to have some feedback on it as it's the first video I've released, and I don't really know what is considered good by everyone. Anyway, the video should be available at this link:
<A href="http://www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4239522128&dl=1">My AMV</A>
I say should, because I've never tried HTML before, and really don't know what I'm doing with hosting and such. You may need to right-click and use the "save target as" option. Anyway, enjoy!

-Laven Atries
Laven Atries

Postby Anime Jedi » Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:59 pm

Thanks for the tip on right-clicking it! It didn't work when I just clicked it the normal way, but the right click worked. I wonder why things like that work. Anyways, I'm sure it's a nice vid. I'll find out when it finishes downloading. Fast download too. 120KB/sec ^_^.
Anime Jedi

Return to AMV Announcements